Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1296

Thread: Fighter meet in Nor Cal

  1. #1026
    Conan The Librarian
    300wins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California

    Posts
    1,982
    Big shout out to BIGTIME for hosting. And golf clap to Teddy KGB for the pizzas.

    It was nice to have Lemony Vengence come and visit us again. He's always welcome here. Good to see the regulars.

    Thanks to everyone that came out and had some fun. We should do it again soon (preferably not a weeknight).

  2. #1027
    Капитан Борода
    Teddy KGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location

    Posts
    2,786
    Quote Originally Posted by 300wins View Post
    Big shout out to BIGTIME for hosting. And golf clap to Teddy KGB for the pizzas.

    It was nice to have Lemony Vengence come and visit us again. He's always welcome here. Good to see the regulars.

    Thanks to everyone that came out and had some fun. We should do it again soon (preferably not a weeknight).
    Yeah, Lemony looked thrilled to be there.


  3. #1028
    Bloodhound
    hyper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    dojo tachibana

    Posts
    5,198
    ........ and I'm a mormon

  4. #1029
    Ninja Combat Warrior
    bradtemple87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bay Area

    Posts
    682
    I fly into town with the lady on the 12th so lets play some games!

    I have an entire week before the wedding on the 20th
    Last edited by bradtemple87; 10-01-2013 at 09:45 PM.

  5. #1030
    Conan The Librarian
    300wins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California

    Posts
    1,982
    Quote Originally Posted by bradtemple87 View Post
    I fly into town with the lady on the 12th so lets play some games!

    I have an entire week before the wedding on the 20th
    I can't do that weekend since I will be out of town. But if you want to play games on a weeknight, I can do it after 8:30pm. I will see you on the 20th for sure though.

  6. #1031
    My Bro Aint Heavy
    He's just not Worth
    a Christmas present.
    masamuneGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, CA

    Posts
    468
    Quote Originally Posted by bradtemple87 View Post
    I fly into town with the lady on the 12th so lets play some games!

    I have an entire week before the wedding on the 20th
    I am game, I am sure we can get something going. I got a windjammers cart with your name all over it.
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7273/7736020986_5afeeb936f.jpg

  7. #1032
    Ninja Combat Warrior
    bradtemple87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bay Area

    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by masamuneGTO View Post
    I am game, I am sure we can get something going. I got a windjammers cart with your name all over it.
    I dont think you can handle the pain, better bring some aloe vera

  8. #1033
    King's Bartender
    Lemony Vengeance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    A dried up lake bed

    Posts
    5,043
    Quote Originally Posted by hyper View Post
    ........ and I'm a mormon


    Thanks for the meat, gais. Srs!
    It's impossible to be a nice guy on the internet.

  9. #1034
    Ninja Combat Warrior
    bradtemple87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bay Area

    Posts
    682
    Quote Originally Posted by 300wins View Post
    I can't do that weekend since I will be out of town. But if you want to play games on a weeknight, I can do it after 8:30pm. I will see you on the 20th for sure though.
    We can probably make something happen

  10. #1035
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    firstpressing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Walnut Creek, CA

    Posts
    79
    I'm down. I got my weekends free for the rest of this month. If you guys are planning on a weekday, I'll just say maybe depending on where.

  11. #1036
    My Bro Aint Heavy
    He's just not Worth
    a Christmas present.
    masamuneGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, CA

    Posts
    468
    Looks what's coming to the warehouse! NVC #2

    10132128715_5ddd70db34_c.jpg
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7273/7736020986_5afeeb936f.jpg

  12. #1037
    Benimaru's Hairdresser
    BIGTIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Fransisco Bay Area

    Posts
    929
    We're all getting together when Brad rolls into town this coming week. Probably friday the 18th. If Chris doesn't show up this time its cuz he's scurred.
    Last edited by BIGTIME; 10-10-2013 at 06:33 AM.

  13. #1038
    Ninja Combat Warrior
    bradtemple87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bay Area

    Posts
    682
    I'm sure this next week will be a blur, but I am down to play games whenever possible

  14. #1039
    Капитан Борода
    Teddy KGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location

    Posts
    2,786
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTIME View Post
    We're all getting together when Brad rolls into town this coming week. Probably friday the 18th. If Chris doesn't show up this time its cuz he's scurred.
    Word.

  15. #1040
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    firstpressing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Walnut Creek, CA

    Posts
    79
    18th works for me.

  16. #1041
    NEST Puppet

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Bay Area, California

    Posts
    185
    I miiight be able to make it. Not positive.

  17. #1042
    Ninja Combat Warrior
    bradtemple87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bay Area

    Posts
    682
    We are in town, let the games begin!!!

  18. #1043
    Conan The Librarian
    300wins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California

    Posts
    1,982
    I am good on any weekday AFTER 8:30pm. Let me know and we can make this happen.

  19. #1044
    They call him "Mr. Windy". wataru330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    jiyugaoka

    Posts
    6,594

    I'll be w/ y'all dudes in spirit!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Peart View Post
    Innocence gave me confidence, to go up against reality...

    Analog_Delivery_System=*when you absolutely, positively,
    must rock every person in the room*


    "I don't think your kids should see us playing Joust in this parking lot..."
    -300wins

  20. #1045
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    firstpressing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Walnut Creek, CA

    Posts
    79
    Is this meetup going to be at the warehouse or somewhere else? If whoever is organizing it can shoot me a PM of the location. Thanks.

  21. #1046
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    bay area!

    Posts
    39
    wish i could be there but going on some business trips.

    next time though. BIGTIME I'll hit you up when I get back so we can work out the chassis swap and other random odds and ends.

    <3

  22. #1047
    Ace Ghost Pilot
    KaPH33n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA

    Posts
    1,311
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTIME View Post
    We're all getting together when Brad rolls into town this coming week. Probably friday the 18th. If Chris doesn't show up this time its cuz he's scurred.
    b.pls
    Quote Originally Posted by firstpressing View Post
    Is this meetup going to be at the warehouse or somewhere else? If whoever is organizing it can shoot me a PM of the location. Thanks.
    yeah, at the warehouse? I should be able to make it and bring a buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoooooon View Post
    wish i could be there but going on some business trips.

    next time though. BIGTIME I'll hit you up when I get back so we can work out the chassis swap and other random odds and ends.

    <3
    now who's scurred?
    the antithesis of a scanner.

    Clubs: Woody, Pinball, New Astro City, Blast City, Net City, H2H

    Current Collection: Xevious US Dedicated, Night Moves Cocktail Pinball, 2x 2930 Blast City w/ official Versus Link, MS9 New Astro City, Net City Typing Cab, 720p HD Noir Clone

    Wanted: Mad Planets US Dedicated


  23. #1048
    Капитан Борода
    Teddy KGB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location

    Posts
    2,786
    I could probably be there after 9:30ish. Will have to play it by ear...

  24. #1049
    Ninja Combat Warrior
    bradtemple87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bay Area

    Posts
    682
    Dan your phone was off

    All of you guys are invited to come to elephant bar in Dublin at 730 for my bachalor party. I talke with Roger and hopefully we can all head over to the warehouse after!

  25. #1050
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    bay area!

    Posts
    39
    AGH!!! it sounds like i'm going to miss something epic!

    have fun guys. <3

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •