Fighter meet in Nor Cal

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
I haven't coordinated with Fayk yet but we'll probably be there around 3:30 like usual.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370111703.226827.jpg

Getting the active ingredient percin'. Some kokumaru shoyu for lunch, then a test drive of the massage chair I want for Father's Day.

I'll see y'all dudes in a couple of hours!

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Hot chilli peppers! There's gonna be a shark attack!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Awesome meet as usual. Loads of fun! We need to do this again soon! Thanks for hosting (and other things) as usual BIGTIME.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Big ups to BT for hosting! Thanks to BT & 300w for working hard, to make the 4p PGM2 dream COME TRUE!!!

What a send off; thanks to everyone who came; I'm not going to turn this into Halle Berry's acceptance speech...but thanks guys. From the pizza party, to the special PCBs brought in, to the amazing going away gifts-this crew is top shelf!

Thanks for taking in a stray this year.
-and Big Dave...I'll see you @ JitB. I promise to keep my place in line, lol!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Word... had a blast as always.

Dan, can't thank you enough for the hospitality. Hopefully everyone got some pizza.

Esper Wizard

New Challenger
Thank you very much to Bigtime for hosting and everybody who came. You were all very friendly. Here are some photos from the event:

NOAH

New Challenger
Best of luck with everything in New Joisey, Jimbo. Who knows, maybe the wife won't notice the extra cab lol.

yoooooon

n00b
I suck bad for not showing up! This is the second time in a row -- GG KO'd by the wifey. :P Dying to get some games in though -- looks like you guys had fun!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Yeah, thanks for not showing up yoon! I was able to leave feeling good about my 3s game.

until next time gents...

Esper Wizard

New Challenger
I sent the money yesterday to go to California Extreme on July 14 (I'm only going on Sunday). Is there anybody going there from San Francisco? We can carpool together. Of course, I will help with gas money. Send me a private message if you are interested.

LordPirana

n00b
I remembered my PASSWORD!!! LOL. This is David, dave, beaner. not sure which name you guys know me by.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I remembered my PASSWORD!!! LOL. This is David, dave, beaner. not sure which name you guys know me by.

I *think* I know you. ;)
What happened to you at the last meet?
You said you would show up, but you were MIA.
Did you get your S4 and was busy with it all night or something? :p

LordPirana

n00b
I *think* I know you. ;)
What happened to you at the last meet?
You said you would show up, but you were MIA.
Did you get your S4 and was busy with it all night or something? :p

Hey i was going to show up. and i may have gotten a bit carried away with my S4 but i knocked out so i didnt make it.