Fighter meet in Nor Cal

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I personally can't do May 25th since I will be at the inlaws. It's a 3 day weekend (Memorial Day).
But if it happens, then have fun.

Ugh, didn't realize the holiday. Never mind.

I'll just try my best for June 1.

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
Miiight be able to do June 1st. Won't know for another week or so.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
^_^

alec had just walked in talking a mile a minute, as I had just picked up a 50k Minmay-and was set to make THE run.

I got distractored, started shouting for 'quiet' louder than Colonel Klink, and flamed out to the tune of the FUCKYOU score entry.

The FU was for the game, not alec lol.

If I was strong enough to throw the controller, that cab woulda been across the room.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
The MOOOOOOOOO is coming to the Bay. Next stop 4p cab.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
The MOOOOOOOOO is coming to the Bay. Next stop 4p cab.

tumblr_m6svj2m9Up1rvb9cpo1_400.jpg

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
^_^

alec had just walked in talking a mile a minute, as I had just picked up a 50k Minmay-and was set to make THE run.

I got distractored, started shouting for 'quiet' louder than Colonel Klink, and flamed out to the tune of the FUCKYOU score entry.

The FU was for the game, not alec lol.

If I was strong enough to throw the controller, that cab woulda been across the room.

The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel.jpg

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I'm gonna miss you tons, dude. One my only peeps I can go from Del to DeathMetal in the same convo.

:^)

ditto, we're gonna party. i might actually remember to bring some games this time. :D

Fayk

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'm gonna miss you tons, dude. One my only peeps I can go from Del to DeathMetal in the same convo.

:^)

I think the four things I listened to most in 6th grade were probably
Del, Bad Religion (Suffer I guess, and maybe Recipe for Hate by then), GWAR, and maybe Yellow Submarine.
Not really death metal but hey.

yoooooon

n00b
hey guys,

what time do you guys plan on getting there? i realized that saturday is me and my gf's 4 year anniversary, so I gotta be strategic about when i go over there. :P

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
hey guys,

what time do you guys plan on getting there? i realized that saturday is me and my gf's 4 year anniversary, so I gotta be strategic about when i go over there. :P

GF? If she's stuck around for 4 years of your antics an afternoon with the boys ain't no thing. ;)

I know I and a few others will be getting there around 2-3ish. I'm pretty sure you can come and go as you please but dudes will probably be there well into the wee hrs.

Esper Wizard

New Challenger
I am looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow and playing some games.

I will be wearing my Crazy Taxi shirt because Bigtime has a Crazy Taxi arcade cabinet.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I will be wearing a sock over my junk, and nothing else.