Fighter meet in Nor Cal

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Who wants to throw down at the warehouse soon?

I will throw down, RIGHT NOW! Also, Roger when you get that EMS package I will need to get my coffee right away. Otherwise I will have wasted a lot of money, haha.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I will throw down, RIGHT NOW! Also, Roger when you get that EMS package I will need to get my coffee right away. Otherwise I will have wasted a lot of money, haha.

I will let you know as soon as it arrives.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I will post up dates as soon as I figure out my availibility, I finally got things situated to where we can play comfortabnly, I just have a bunch of projects because I'm nearing the end of the semester

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Ok guys the 17th it is meeting will be held in the evening this time at 7pm

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
Ahhh I've got a friend from the east coast who's going to be leaving town that Sunday. I'll try to drop by Saturday night late-ish.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I'll try my best to come through. I might come by early because I have something in Redwood City area earlier that day.

masamuneGTO

Oh no, there goes my ride again. Haha, guess I will have to do the BART and bike like last time.

I'll try my best to come through. I might come by early because I have something in Redwood City area earlier that day.

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
Will be bringing said friend from east coast and a couple others I normally play fg's with this Saturday (along with Fayk) :)

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I'll try to remember to bring that pcb holder for fayk.

I can give you a ride home if you want Dave.

Fayk

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'll try to remember to bring that pcb holder for fayk.

Hoorayyyyy.

See you guys then I hope. Hopefully someone will bring something ridiculous like HnK or Jojos or something.

masamuneGTO

Hoorayyyyy.

See you guys then I hope. Hopefully someone will bring something ridiculous like HnK or Jojos or something.

Hmmm, I believe Dan has both of those games. I could bring that new Asura Buster kit that I just got in, that could be ridiculous.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
It would be rad if someone brought Fallen Angels, & Chaos Breaker.

They would go great w/ A Sword & A Buster...esoteric fight night!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Got my 1st 3566777532CC on a dedicated AvP cab last night! (thx mGTO) for the assist.

Gg's everyone!

Big ups to BIGTIME for a *stellar* meet.

Xtra special shouts to NOAH & 300w, for having me in the same room-& not Clue board gaming me to make off w/ my Windy II.

NOAH

New Challenger
Nice meeting fayk, wataru330, and masamune GTO. Always cool meeting up with the usual suspects (you know who you guys are). Really sucked that I couldn't get Pirate Ship Higemaru to run on that showcase cab, I thought of all the fossils I brought to the warehouse that it might have been the most popular. At least I got to bump that City Connection, if nothing else it got some heads noddin'.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Great meet as usual. Best part was the 6 man effort to get that showcase cab looking good. But once it was done, damn did Strider look awesome!!

In other news, when I got home, I found my wife, mother-in-law and father-in-law got food poisoning. Saturday night and Sunday were not good days for them.
Luckily I wasn't home when whatever they ate gave it to them on Saturday night.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Great meet as usual. Best part was the 6 man effort to get that showcase cab looking good. But once it was done, damn did Strider look awesome!!
"How many flashlights do we need?!?"=line of the night. Spoken like a true foreman!

In other news, when I got home, I found my wife, mother-in-law and father-in-law got food poisoning. Saturday night and Sunday were not good days for them.
Luckily I wasn't home when whatever they ate gave it to them on Saturday night.
Ah, man. That's lame!

Luckily for us, we had the Pasteurized phó & bún. Hope everybody feels better soon.

masamuneGTO

"How many flashlights do we need?!?"=line of the night. Spoken like a true foreman!

That definitely was a highlight of the night. Nothing like Strider on the big screen with heavy bass!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
That definitely was a highlight of the night. Nothing like Strider on the big screen with heavy bass!

The audio spec on that cab is rediculoid. Just screams '90s man...big screen, big bass, HAPPS. What a fun cab.

We gotta get some Asura in next time!

Also, for next time: w/ that many cabs around...dat 4 player PGM session has GOT to happen.