Fighter meet in Nor Cal

Fayk

Cheng's Errand Boy
Moving closer is not a possibility, I am a PhD student here at UCSF. :( for you.

Come now, what's more important, a PhD or Jojos?

Spoiler:
It's Jojo's

Oh by the way, some of us are trying (for obvious reasons probably the new PS3 release) to get a Jojo's setup going at Tight or Fight @ MGL later this month. If you like the game a lot.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Sounds like the talk is about the San Mateo Game Center next Saturday.

Bring your Garou skills and be ready!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Sounds like the talk is about the San Mateo Game Center next Saturday.

Bring your Garou skills and be ready!

Oh shit, I can get w/ this!

That mini Garou runs on, is tits. Ibara kuro & VO were there a couple of weeks ago, too.

What time of day are folks thinking?

Last edited:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I am probably down to go. Depending on weather I will be in Fremont or not looking at a place to buy.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Oh shit, I can get w/ this!

That mini Garou runs on, is tits. Ibara kuro & VO were there a couple of weeks ago, too.

What time of day are folks thinking?

Yeah Black Label is still running. Virtual On is as strong as ever.

Even if we get there and IKBL is out he'll probably swap it in on request. He set up 3rd Strike for us last Saturday.

Timing is not my strong point. I'll be there afternoon some time.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Yeah Black Label is still running. Virtual On is as strong as ever.

Even if we get there and IKBL is out he'll probably swap it in on request. He set up 3rd Strike for us last Saturday.

Timing is not my strong point. I'll be there afternoon some time.

You know if garou and CVS2 is there BIGTIME will be as well

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
When is the next gathering? For past weeks I've been so busy with my 2 German Shepherds and I need my break. BTW Attack me if you dare, I'll crush you with my random button mashing madness. :eek_2:

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
When is the next gathering? For past weeks I've been so busy with my 2 German Shepherds and I need my break. BTW Attack me if you dare, I'll crush you with my random button mashing madness. :eek_2:
saturday afternoon...

Hey locals... if anyone's interested in buying a project New Astro City let me know. I have one or two that I might be letting go in the near future. If one of the local crew wants one or both I'll give them a local's discount.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
saturday afternoon...

Hey locals... if anyone's interested in buying a project New Astro City let me know. I have one or two that I might be letting go in the near future. If one of the local crew wants one or both I'll give them a local's discount.

How much for shipping to France?

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
If you guys are meeting up at GC (that's how it sounds at least) I'll be there :) I was already planning to be out there anyway.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
What time is everyone staying until? I can't make it there until probably 4pm. :(

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
It's worth mentioning that Norcal Dogfights is going on there on Saturday. It only takes up the console cabs, but I thought I'd give a heads up since it'll be a little more crowded than usual.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
It's worth mentioning that Norcal Dogfights is going on there on Saturday. It only takes up the console cabs, but I thought I'd give a heads up since it'll be a little more crowded than usual.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't even know what Norcal Dogfights is... but I guess I will see if I am able to make it this weekend.

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
Small fighting game tournament / ranbat with Guilty Gear, Persona 4 Arena and Gundam EXVS :) It's actually the reason I was planning to be out there already. I'll probably be there around 3-8 or so.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
That Gundam game is crazy. Having VO in the same room is a neat happenstance; great chance to compare & contrast.

How late this thing run? I've got a 1/2hour drive I can't start till north of 8o'clock...

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
It's official you guys... I'm moving! I'm staying within SF but moving to another district. AND... I'll be getting rid of my arcade workshop. I'm planning to move my most cherry machines to my new apartment and sell off all the remaining arcade gear and parts I have. We should try to have one more meet at my workshop before it's gone... I gave my 30 day notice yesterday.