Fighter meet in Nor Cal

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
CAX was fun and it was nice to see all the familiar faces. Our bitchfest about you-know-who at IHOP at 2am was pretty fun too. LOL.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
BIG news fellas

I am moving to the east coast in a few weeks! I got a opportunity to transfer with my job and be closer to the lady. Lets play some games before I leave!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
BIG news fellas

I am moving to the east coast in a few weeks! I got a opportunity to transfer with my job and be closer to the lady. Lets play some games before I leave!

Wow, congrats and we'll miss you Brad. When is the actual move date?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm in. Wide open, anytime after August 9th. I'm new, and don't mean to have druthers...but like 300w, I can't swing Sundays.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I would have to do aug 18 or 19 which is sat or sun. I will be out of town for a week on Wednesday. However, I may or may not have access to a car since I sold mine yesterday

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I would have to do aug 18 or 19 which is sat or sun. I will be out of town for a week on Wednesday. However, I may or may not have access to a car since I sold mine yesterday
Man Brad I'm sorry to see you go man I can host the meet. The 18th would be better for me but I we can set it up based on response.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
The 18th would be better for me too. You guys should know by now that I cannot due Sundays.

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
I should be able to do the 18th. Looking forward to meeting everyone :) I can bring ST, Vsav, A2, mvc2, and cvs2 if there's interest and it's not already covered.

EDIT: Can also bring a supergun but considering how many cabs BIGTIME has I don't think that'll be necessary ;)

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
If fighting against scattershot and bosses count, I can bring Macross & Viper: Phase 1 for some tate fun!

Last edited:

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
I can bring my zero 2 alpha board if people want to throwdown in the alpha series. I will be there.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I should be able to do the 18th. Looking forward to meeting everyone :) I can bring ST, Vsav, A2, mvc2, and cvs2 if there's interest and it's not already covered.

EDIT: Can also bring a supergun but considering how many cabs BIGTIME has I don't think that'll be necessary ;)

I have all on that list but alpha 2 it would be nice if either you or Dave brought it I havnt played it in a while

Last edited:

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Then it is settled, I will bring the 02alpha board.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
3-9-russel.jpg

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I have guys coming from the Racketboy forums as well, should be a big group this time. We need a time and Dan I need the address again for others :P

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Well since it looks like alec is showin up wielding the toaster with that damn command grab I think I'm gonna have to call it off.... Jk bring it punk. Brad Ill text you the address.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Bloody hell, and I thought these socalled "Gatherings" were meant to be social gatherings to all who appreciate 2D goodness for nostalgic fun.:eek_2: BTW in SF02 Rolento should be banned IMO.

Last edited:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Bloody hell, and I thought these socalled "Gatherings" were meant to be social gatherings to all who appreciate 2D goodness for nostalgic fun.:eek_2: BTW in SF02 Rolento should be banned IMO.

You should come by too. He isn't too far from where you live.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
I'll just be taking time away from others if I play... Last I've played any fighting game was like when the T5DR came out. :eek2:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I'll just be taking time away from others if I play... Last I've played any fighting game was like when the T5DR came out. :eek2:

There are plenty of cabs to play on, so you won't be taking time away from anybody. It'll be like old times...