Fighter meet in Nor Cal

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
Last edited:

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Its real the chips prove its authenticity plus the boots only carry 1 serial #3400167 I believe. Either way I can guarantee its real just based on the pics of the chips on the pcb so yes Dave got a deal!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
We need to have a meet soon... I missed the last one and am fiending for comp!

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I actually have this Sunday off! Who wants to play?

Last edited:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Best of luck on the exam. Someone want to let me test my atomiswave setup in one or your cabs?

Kaph33n is probably the closest to you. You can test it in one of my cabs if you want. You just have to get yourself down to San Jose. Haha.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
You can test on my blast sometime... just need to coordinate it with me.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Summer classes are almost out!!! Who's down to get their ass beat?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm in Mountain View, @ the new crib as of this week.

Still no cab from the Philly Group Buy ( 8^(

and like Rog, I'm a family man...soes Sundays are out for me.

Would love to mix it up! Hope to make a meet this summer. Do you guys only do fighters, or STGs too?

rvls

Crazed MVS Addict
I want to try to make it out to the next one. I saw the last one BIGTIME had posted on srk but something came up and I couldn't make it. I play mostly ST, VSav, and kof13 but I dabble in some other games as well. RE: STGs, I play some. I have most of the Cave 360 ports but I'm pretty awful at them in general since I mostly play fgs.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I'm in Mountain View, @ the new crib as of this week.

Still no cab from the Philly Group Buy ( 8^(

and like Rog, I'm a family man...soes Sundays are out for me.

Would love to mix it up! Hope to make a meet this summer. Do you guys only do fighters, or STGs too?

You gotta let me know once you settle in and I will swing by on my way to Stanford or something. I will send you a PM later today.

Id love to come out to one of these meets at some point. I'm pretty terrible at fighters, but perhaps I could bring some cool STGs into the mix if anyone is interested?

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Dan let's play Garou next week, tues or wed work for anybody?

I also recently got strikers 1945 plus on top of windjammers that we have yet to play

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
You gotta let me know once you settle in and I will swing by on my way to Stanford or something. I will send you a PM later today.

Yeah man! <br />
<br />
I'm in San Diego ATM, picking up a new car (hopped a puddle jumper from SFO this AM).<br />
<br />
Until the moving truck gets my stuffs delivered, I'll be incogjimbo...but I'll for sure get in touch soon.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
We can play whatever, I know for sure I'm trying to play some Bust A Move and Puzzle fighter. I got a bunch of mvs shmups as well and a gauntlet legends, carnevil, and ranger mission. I have finals on the 2nd so any day after that is cool.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
If you have it on the 3rd, I can't make it since I am out of town until Thursday.