Fighter meet in Nor Cal

EmbersRed

n00b
I had fun. I missed out on the shmups though. I should have hopped on that after you guys rotated the screen.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I had lots of fun too! I hope we can do this again soon. It was nice to see all the usual faces and meet a couple new ones.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Good games yesterday fellas! It was cool to meet some of the people I hadn't met yet, let's do this again soon!

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Yeah I had a blast as well I'm liking 3rd and it was really nice to see old faces like PJ and Roger. We'll have one more throw down before spring break is over Hopefully Dboy AJ and Prince will make it this time. Good games all around though guys.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
I am relatively new to the Bay Area (moved here end of 2010), and I have been looking around for meet-ups centered around shooters and fighting games. I would be interested in taking part in an event in the future. I live in San Francisco, but I have no car, so I would have to carpool.

I am a graduate student at UCSF by the way.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Welcome aboard. I am sure someone close to you can help you out for the next gathering. Since you're in SF, South Town Arcade is a good place for fighting games.

I am relatively new to the Bay Area (moved here end of 2010), and I have been looking around for meet-ups centered around shooters and fighting games. I would be interested in taking part in an event in the future. I live in San Francisco, but I have no car, so I would have to carpool.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire

Hey dude, welcome to n-g.c

What fighting games do you play? I live in SF too.

masamuneGTO

I am really rusty. I played alot of MVC2 back in the day for dreamcast with my bro @eczangief. Mainly low-tier, spiderman, cap comando, and akuma were my go to team. I have also played the sf zero series, sfIII (not my forte, don't have parrying down). I recently have started getting into the Japanese Saturn fighting game line-up (both SNK and Capcom). With @eczangief back on the east coast though, I have not really kept up; so, I am looking to get back into the scene.

vandalpir8

New Challenger
10 Year Member
Welcome aboard. I am sure someone close to you can help you out for the next gathering. Since you're in SF, South Town Arcade is a good place for fighting games.

Wow! I've never heard of South Town Arcade! I've only been going to gamecenter down at san mateo, otherwise I've only gone to SFSU's arcade room.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Who's in for a few this weekend. The vs setup is up n running
e6967de9.jpg

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I am free for a night session tomorrow after 8 or sunday after 7, sadly work both days. I am free Tuesday and Thursday if anyone wants to play in the middle of the week sometime

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Did you guys meet up? I was busy this weekend at my workshop. Got in a load of astro parts and started testing everything.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Anyone down for a games and restoration party at my workshop this weekend? I plan on putting together an astro this weekend out of parts.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Nope, it's for me!

but, if you want to come by and pick out a shell I will sell you one.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Nope, it's for me!

but, if you want to come by and pick out a shell I will sell you one.

I don't have space at the moment. Maybe later down the line. Plus, I need more than just a shell. I basically need a complete cab, minus a monitor since I have that Kortek monitor as a spare.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Sorry not me. Fridays are never good days for me.
How about the weekend of the 28th? I am free then. We can all get together like old times!

masamuneGTO

I could do Friday if it is later evening and in the city. I am also down for the 28th. I just picked up Metal Slug X and Last Blade 2. We could test those carts out.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Masamune: dan lives out in the east bay. I'm the only one in here regularly who lives in the city. Dan and Alec both play at SFSU sometimes.