Fighter meet in Nor Cal

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I know it's probably the best solution, but there's something about running arcade games on timer boards that I hate. especially when they cut you off in the middle of a game.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Yeah, I won't play those. I guess I don't blame them for selling their original board, thing has to be worth big bucks.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Yeah, I won't play those. I guess I don't blame them for selling their original board, thing has to be worth big bucks.

Yeah Art was tellin me he sold it right before the console version dropped because the price went down drastically due to the console exclusive characters. I don't play with any of them except Mr. karate so I would rather have the x2 version as well.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Hey I just heard the Northern California Regionals are at SF State this year. They don't hold any games I play at evo anymore, but it should be fun to watch.

www.norcalregionals.com

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Anyone want to start an arcade together? Seriously? I'm thinking about getting some office space to use for a business... but if people want to throw down instead on a commercial property with storefront...

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Hey guys, sorry for being a ghost around here

My schedule is much more manageable these days since the holidays and going out of town for vacation.

Lets play some games!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Ok, well the arcade idea isn't really going anywhere it seems... I decided to get a warehouse space instead. I'm going to keep a bunch of cabs there and use it for my importing business.

Once I get everything cherried up we should have a meet there!

Brad, go to southtown this saturday.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Congrats on the warehouse man let me know if you need help moving anything. Im gonna head to southtown around noon on Saturday because no one will set a time.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
My buddies and I should be leaving SoCal at about 7-8am Saturday. We might be at STA Sat night, but we'll be there all day Sunday. Let me know if any of you guys will be there.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I know I have work this weekend, but how late do they run on Sunday? I should be off work between 2-3

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
This actually works out better for me as I have plans on Saturday. See you guys all on Sunday.

Roger, let me know if you're in the city any time and we can trade.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I can make it on Saturday, but not Sunday. So, if you plan to go to South Town arcade on Saturday, let me know.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I'm scheduled to finish up work in Milpitas around 2:30 tomorrow, so I can head over afterwards. I'm taking bart because I live in the east bay and the bridge is closed. I think I should be there around 4:30 if not earlier, so don't leave early :)

Last edited:

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Hey everyone... Looks like I'm going to be moving into my new space this Saturday. If you feel like helping me move some cabs around I could use the help. Or if you want to just come by and check out my new space and play some games!

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I'm off work at 5:30 that day, but I'm up for playing some games since you guys missed out last weekend!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Thanks again for helping me get moved in guys. too bad we didn't get any games in. next time!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
This saturday I'll be installing outlets and hopefully a door at my workshop... You're welcome to come by though.