Fighter meet in Nor Cal

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
well, I get out of work today at 3pm. I was thinking about hitting up Southtown or maybe playing some GGXX Slash at my office for a little.

If you guys want to meet me at southtown and/or end up back at my place or my office I'm down. I want to get some games in tonight.

Or... we could meet up in Hayward if BIGTIME is available.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Ok, I'll head down there soon... Hopefully I see you there. (I tried texting you back)

edit: going to make coffee and get food first then i'll be there. hopefully i hear back from you on the phone.

Last edited:

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Anybody up for Southtown tomorrow?

I'm down. I'm going to try to get there by 7pm. If you want to meet at my house first let me know, otherwise I'll see you there hopefully. That elena player from last week, kerby, said he'll be there tonight.

Last edited:

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
Are any of you guys near Southtown Arcade in Sanfran? Some of my friends and i will be heading there Presidents Day Weekend (Feb 18-20). We're going for one of the KOF XIII Ranbats. We'll also be in SanFran for NorCal Regionals in late March.

Giby

Disciple Of Orochi
I'm going to ask them to put garou in the MVS when I get up there. I didn't know any of the players up there played the game until I left, so I'll talk to Art and Simon before I head up there and see if they can set it up for me and a few others. :)

Would you guys be interested in joining the XIII ranbat that Sunday? We're trying to break 30 people. last time some of us came up we made it the most viewed ranbat to date. We're going to try to top that, plus get more entries. It'd be great to see some of the NorCal Neo guys again.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I haven't practiced KOF XIII a ton but I'm decent plus it sound like a blast so you can defiantly count AJ Dave and myself in. PJ might roll through as well but he's living back and forth in so cal and nor cal so we will have to see. As far as Garou I would love to play but the controls on their lil neo 25 are so close together we would be basically sitting on each others laps. Maybe I 'll hit art up and see if I can drop my neo 29 off the day before so we can play comfortably. Anyway I look forward to meeting you guys and hopefully we have a big turnout.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I don't think I'll play in the ranbats, but I'll be sure to come out and show support.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
The next 4 or 5 Saturdays or so I'm all busy with family junk. :/

To anybody reading this now, come out to Southtown tonight! A bunch of us forum guys will be out there clearing crowds around Threez and CVS. Be there! Be square!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Sorry, can't make it. It's hard to go anywhere nowadays. Plus my inlaws are staying with me this weekend.

The next 4 or 5 Saturdays or so I'm all busy with family junk. :/

To anybody reading this now, come out to Southtown tonight! A bunch of us forum guys will be out there clearing crowds around Threez and CVS. Be there! Be square!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I need to meet up with BIGTIME this weekend. Let's all get together. When is good for people? Southtown tomorrow night? BIGTIME's place this weekend? My office this weekend?

I'm available any time, but I want to nail down a day so I can do other stuff this weekend.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Looks like everyone's scared BIGTIME. I guess it's just the two of us then? Want to come over to my place and help me get set up for netbooting? I have everything now... naomi, net dimm, null pic. I just need help with the software side and setting it up. I have a laptop that I want to dedicate to the job. For now I'm going to just make a crossover cable. in the future I want to netboot 2 machines, can I do that with a router from one pc?

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
If you guys meet up at BIGTIME's place, let me know and I can swing by for a little bit.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
looks like Dan's coming out to my place tonight Roger. Do you want me to give him your gloves?

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
No, that's okay. I will probably see you before I see him. Just keep it until then. Also, I do need that green grounding wire for the control.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
FYI you guys. I just bought hella 1P panels on yahoo auctions. They're all the VF4 panels with card readers, but they look nice. Whenever I eventually get them in from Japan I'll hook you guys all up first. Because I'd rather sell them locally than have to ship them. I'll probably keep 4 panels for myself. Two that are 1L6B and two that are 1L3B.

hexcrass

n00b
I know they (Southtown) are running the KOF XIII ranbats on console now, but do you know if they have it wired to an arcade cab, or if it's like a bring your own stick thing. I'd like to go out to one again, but it would be kinda stupid to play a PS3 in an arcade when they have all them nice cabinets right there.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I know they (Southtown) are running the KOF XIII ranbats on console now, but do you know if they have it wired to an arcade cab, or if it's like a bring your own stick thing. I'd like to go out to one again, but it would be kinda stupid to play a PS3 in an arcade when they have all them nice cabinets right there.

They have it running in a flyhigh noire hd on a timer board.