Fighter meet in Nor Cal

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
for sure alec... let's play again soon. I want a rematch in 3s.

fyi, I now have 2 ps2 sticks and a modded ps2, so theoretically we could play whatever on that if people come by my place.

NOAH

New Challenger
Holy f*ck, you ran 'til 5am that night!? I left at like 11 and I was in zombie mode the last hour or so, and not the new-age super-energetic type zombie either. It was actually quite embarrassing, when I get tired now it's like being drunk. I can't even remember much that happened after the falafel plate. Maybe that wild mint yogurt drink had somethin' to do with it.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Holy f*ck, you ran 'til 5am that night!? I left at like 11 and I was in zombie mode the last hour or so, and not the new-age super-energetic type zombie either. It was actually quite embarrassing, when I get tired now it's like being drunk. I can't even remember much that happened after the falafel plate. Maybe that wild mint yogurt drink had somethin' to do with it.

My parents are in town for the holidays so I'm not sure how much free time I'll have... but I'd love to get in a session one of these days. or maybe we can all meet at south town?

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
My parents are in town for the holidays so I'm not sure how much free time I'll have... but I'd love to get in a session one of these days. or maybe we can all meet at south town?

No can do for me since I usually leave town during the holidays.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Sorry leaving for my Grandma's today and won't be back till Sunday so I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and Roger I just saw your text and will get back to you today.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I hope everyone made it through the holiday weekend! let's get together soon for some games. Either my place, BIGTIME's, or Southtown. I don't care, I just want to hit some phat combos.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I'm back in town now so I'm down but not til after the 8th next week is finals

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
My schedule is similar, can't really hit any arcades for a week or two. I can do xbox 3rd strike in the meantime after tomorrow.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
HAHAHA YES!! I know what you mean. We will have a smash session soon finals are just killin it for me n Alec right now.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
It's the 8th... how are your finals coming along?

session this weekend?

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
<---------------------------I've been earning this avatar today. It only gets better from here on in.

Kaph33n, BIGTIME mentioned something to me today about about the Saturday after finals, looks like the 17th on the calender I think... I'm dying for gyros right about now.

Last edited:

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
<---------------------------I've been earning this avatar today. It only gets better from here on in.

Kaph33n, BIGTIME mentioned something to me today about about the Saturday after finals, looks like the 17th on the calender I think... I'm dying for gyros right about now.

This is correct the 17th so hone the skills to a razor edge or get toasted!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I will try to come, but I have a work dinner to attend. With only 8 people working where I work, I am sure if someone doesn't show up, it will be noticed. If I do make it, it won't be until much later. But if I don't make it, have fun.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
So this Saturday @ BIGTIME's? Can I invite a couple peops? they may or may not even come.

Yea please do also this time we will be adding tatsunoko vs Capcom and tekken tag to the roster. And sorry Roger I'm gonna have to jet around 5pm. Meeting time will be the usual noon.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Yea please do also this time we will be adding tatsunoko vs Capcom and tekken tag to the roster. And sorry Roger I'm gonna have to jet around 5pm. Meeting time will be the usual noon.

Oh well, there's always next time.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Well I'm headed in to take my last in class final this morning so I hope you guys are ready cuz Rugal is!:lolz:
Rugal.jpg