Fighter meet in Nor Cal

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I'm free friday and saturday after 5 or sunday after 3. Let me know what works for you guys.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
might be in for saturday, keep me to speed.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Count me out. Will be at the inlaws and getting my taxes done this weekend.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I'll be busy all day both weekend days this weekend and next. You guys are welcome to come by and play games while I'm working/doing setup though. I want to get everything I have cherried up before the 11th. I'm sure I can get a few games in with you guys :D

edit: also... I just got that blast city vs kit... head to head is going to be SICK!

Last edited:

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Man I would it's just that damn bridge toll. I already paid it 5 times this week and gas money is killin me. Plus I would probably just help u setup when I got there because I like building/fixing things. And awesome news on that vs kit I'll have to grab that part # from you do I can grab the piece to complete mine.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Man I would it's just that damn bridge toll. I already paid it 5 times this week and gas money is killin me. Plus I would probably just help u setup when I got there because I like building/fixing things. And awesome news on that vs kit I'll have to grab that part # from you do I can grab the piece to complete mine.

Dan lets carpool! ;), If you are coming from the east bay that is haha

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
my goodness I am freaking exhausted! I spent about 12 hours yesterday installing outlets and switches into my workshop. now i've got hellla outlets and 8 outlets on switches (for arcade machines).

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Dave_K it'll be rotating slightly... I have 3 Candies right now that I would not sell. Maximum capacity would be around 8 cabs?

Right now it's 1 New Astro City, 3 Blast City, 1 Xevious Upright Woody. I should be getting another NAC in this Saturday as well.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I sent out invitations to my workshop housewarming/business opening party thingey. If you didn't receive one but would like to join us this Sunday let me know and I'll PM you the details.

Projected game lineup:
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Capcom vs SNK 2
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
Street Fighter x Tekken
Xevious

And maybe I'll set up a station for PS2.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Great first meet at Chris'. The place is rally starting to take shape, keep up the good work and thanks again for having us!

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Tentative plan is to plan games at Dan's place. I am off work all day and should be bringing at least one person.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Dan's warehouse? Or his actual house in Fremont?
Dan, I might be able to show up. Can you bring my side art if I can go?
Try to make it Chris. We can have rematch in 3s and SFxT again!

Last edited:

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Yes the oldskool cru is back! there's gonna be some peeps commin from sfsu as well so we need to show em how the NG forums veterins get down. It's gonna be at the warehouse.

Last edited: