Fighter meet in Nor Cal

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
down... i play everything.

I work in the East Bay and live in SF.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Awesome it will be in Fremont. I have just about every fighter for the mvs CPs2 and Naomi boards. I also have continuum shift. Im shooting for spring break.

Last edited:

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
you have bbcs on taito x2? or on console?

i could also bring cps2 or naomi stuff if needed. I used to live in hayward until dec. of last year. we should have tried to meet up before.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
you have bbcs on taito x2? or on console?

i could also bring cps2 or naomi stuff if needed. I used to live in hayward until dec. of last year. we should have tried to meet up before.

X2 version running on my blast city. We should have totally sessioned I had no idea there were people so close that are down with the classic/newer fighters. I am actually going to be moving to the city this summer when I transfer to sfsu so we will have to start sparing regularly. I actually haven't played bbcs much at all. I gave it a quick run through but was mainly button mashing. Hopefully you can bear with me while I learn the ropes

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I played bang in CT. didn't really get into CS that much, but I would enjoy playing it. That's awesome that you have the taito x2 though, i'm jealous.

When is spring break? Being in school seems so long ago for me.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Yo Bigtime, do you play CVS2 or MVC2 by chance? If so we're bound to meet at the SFSU Cesar Chavez Center arcade at some point or another. I commute from Pleasanton, but I do try to hit up lunch times when I can.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Yo Bigtime, do you play CVS2 or MVC2 by chance? If so we're bound to meet at the SFSU Cesar Chavez Center arcade at some point or another. I commute from Pleasanton, but I do try to hit up lunch times when I can.

Yea I play both. I used to be hot n heavy on mvsc2 but as I have grown a little older I find cvs2 to be the superior title. I havnt played in a while though, that's why I'm trying to have a gathering and reacquaint myself with the old fighters I love so much!:). But for sure when I get to tge city I will look you up.

Last edited:

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I never really got into marvel 2... I own it, but don't play it. CvS2 I did play for a bit, but I'm pretty scrubby still.

If we do this thing do you have anything other than your blast city? I could bring a console or something if you need, that way we don't all have to wait to play on one cab. depending on how many people agree to show up that is.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
BIGTIME actually has a bunch of cabs, including a nice Neo candy MVS-U4 so you don't need to worry about crowding around just 1 cab or something. But he can tell you the exact number of cabs he has. :)

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
BIGTIME actually has a bunch of cabs, including a nice Neo candy MVS-U4 so you don't need to worry about crowding around just 1 cab or something. But he can tell you the exact number of cabs he has. :)

Thanks for the kind words 300.:) As he mentioned I have the u4, I also have a neo candy 29, and a big red 4 slot. I will be posting a list of mvs titles I own and if there are any missing you would like to play please feel free to bring them. I will also have my blast city that I can either set up for bbcs or a ps3 depending on what people want to play. I have SSFIV and tekken 6 so if someone wanted to bring mvc3 or bbcs we could just use the ps3 setup for easy hotswapping. I also have my aero city that I will most likely setup with a naomi dimm rig or a cps2. Finally I have one 33" showcase cab with a Naomi dimm setup. If anyone has any requests throw em out there and I will do my best to accommodate you.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Ok so here is a list of games
MVS
King of fighters 94,96,97,2000,03
Art of fighting 1,2,3
Fatal Fury 1,2,3,SP,MOTW,RB,RBS,RB2
Samurai Shodown 1,2,3unfixed,4,5
The Last Blade 1,2
World Heroes 1,2,Jet
Galaxy Fight
Savage Reign
Rage of the Dragons
SNK Vs Capcom SVC Chaos
and last but not least the legendary 3 Count Bout :lolz:

Non fighters
Metal slug 1,2,X,3,4,5
Shock Troopers 1,2
King of Monsters 1,2
Bust a Move 1,2
Aero Fighters 2,3
Alpha Mission 2
Baseball stars 1,2
Super Baseball 2020
Prehistoric aisle 2
Pulstar
Ninja Combat
NAM 1975
Sengoku 1,3
Cyber Lip
Football Frenzy
Blues Journey
Magician Lord
Crossed Swords
Top Hunter
Zupappa
8 Man
Neo Bomberman
Super Sidekicks 3
Top players golf
Puzzle De Pon!

CPS2
Marvel Super Heroes
Marvel Vs Street fighter
Marvel Vs Capcom
Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo
Alas I just sold my copy of Alpha 3 sigh

Non Fighter
Dungeons and Dragons Shodows over Mysteria

Naomi
I can boot anything through the Dimm
I'm thinking most likely people will want to play
CVS2
MVC2
Melty Blood
Street Fighter Zero 3 upper
But I can boot up the more obscures if anyone wants to play

Blast City Games
I can either run BBCS x2 version or the PS3. I am hoping for some feedback on this the only fighters I currently own on PS3 are
SSFIV
Tekken 6
Virtua Fighter 5
We can also play PS2 collections because my system is backwards compatible.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
awesome selection. That should be more than enough to accomodate us.

if anyone really wants me to, I could bring super turbo, vampre savior, vsav2, gem fighter, or zero 3 for cps2s. You have the naomi stuff I have except gg xx slash, but people probably don't want to play that. which mb do you have? AC or AA?

I'd also be down to play mvc3 on ps3. I have it for both systems, but only have a disc for 360, wink wink.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
awesome selection. That should be more than enough to accomodate us.

if anyone really wants me to, I could bring super turbo, vampre savior, vsav2, gem fighter, or zero 3 for cps2s. You have the naomi stuff I have except gg xx slash, but people probably don't want to play that. which mb do you have? AC or AA?

I'd also be down to play mvc3 on ps3. I have it for both systems, but only have a disc for 360, wink wink.

Ohhh is vsav2 the one with donovan or the bee? If it's Donovan please do bring it. I actually do have slash reloaded and accent core if you are interested in playing. You will no doubt own me seeing as I havnt played it in years but hell it might be fun. And also damn that means we still need a disc for mvc3. Is it any good? I havnt even played it yet

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
i forgot to mention, I also have third strike if people are interested.

Vampire Savior 2 features the Vampire Savior cast along with Donovan, Huitzil and Pyron, omitting Jon Talbain (as well as Dark Talbain), Rikuo and Sasquatch. Both versions feature Oboro Bishamon and Shadow as secret characters, as well as Marionette, with which the fights consist of "mirror matches" (e.g. Morrigan vs Morrigan, Demitri vs Demitri).

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
BTW BIGTIME your PM box is full.
ugg it's always full. I will empty it
I'm shooting for either the 19th 20th or 26th depending on feedback from everyone. So if you are interested in coming please either speak up on the thread or pm me I will sort through my mail box tonight.

Also I'm note really interested in playing 3rd strike but thank you for your offer:buttrock:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I'd be down to brawl it out on any of those dates. Always fun to meet forum people.
I can bring any of these if we wanna play em:
Super SF II X
X-Men VS SF
SF Alpha 3
Vampire Savior

I love sluggin' in Garou MOTW, Super Turbo, and 3rd Strike. Also Samurai II and Alpha 2.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
March 19th is the only date that works for me. Hopefully it can be held then. If not, then have fun whenever you have it.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
i should be ok with any of those 3 dates. the sooner we set a concrete date the better.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Ok so unless anyone has qualms with the date we are gonna set the 19th in stone due to the most people being able to show up on that day. Also I just picked up as astro city for a good price and I have had a few pm's about third strike so if Kaph33n would be so kind as to bring his cps3 we should have another cab for the meet. One other game I was thinking about, and I know its one of those you hate it or love it games, was Killer Instinct If anyone has the board. I obviously love it and would be down to play if somone would be willing to bring it along. Also as far as the fighters in the neo cabs I am thinking
MOTW
Rage of The Dragons
RBFF2
Last Blade 2
Sam Sho 2
SVC Chaos
KOF 03
AOF 2 (My personal Fav:glee:)

any input would be great on this.
And alas tthe voltage regulator on my K7000 blew out the other day in my big red so we will only have 2 Neos most likely:crying:.

I have had quite a few peeps interested in MVC3 as well so I went out and picked up a copy so we can play it on the Blast City.