Fighter meet in Nor Cal

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
It's still a ways off... but let's have a fight meet at my workshop on Saturday, May 12th. Let me know if you can attend... I'll post a reminder a week or so before.

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr
It's still a ways off... but let's have a fight meet at my workshop on Saturday, May 12th. Let me know if you can attend... I'll post a reminder a week or so before.

I should be free that Saturday. Sounds like fun!

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Anyone wanna meet up somewhere tomorrow? I am free. I don't get too many free weekends nowadays. Let me know peoples!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Anyone can come by my workshop tomorrow if you like... I'll probably be fucking around all day trying to fix shit and what not. Would be down to play some games of course.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Anyone can come by my workshop tomorrow if you like... I'll probably be fucking around all day trying to fix shit and what not. Would be down to play some games of course.

Depends on how many people show up.
I might just end up messing with stuff in my garage if nobody is free tomorrow.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I'm definitely ready to play again, I ran through Shock Troopers 2nd Squad yesterday

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Alright every one the fourth Annual Dan finished Finals meet is about to occur on Saturday May 19th so save the date!!!!!! I will be featuring all the old favorites 3s, Cvs2, Mvc2, ST, Motw, Vsav2, Alpha 3, KI 1,2 plus I tated one of my blasts for shmups and will be showcasing Power instinct 5/Matrimelle 2 on my newly acquired taito x2. We can also run console fighters on any of my blasts if people are interested in UMVC3, SFXT, SFIVAE, or KOF XIII. I just got done tidying the place up and hanging some of my artwork so lets make this one the biggest funnest one to date. Feel free to invite any friends and post up here on the thread to get hype and let everyone know your gonna throw down!!!!!!

Last edited:

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
i don't understand why you're so enthusiastic about the beat down i'm going to have to give you. that's good, save your salt for after we play.

count me in.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I will try to make it. No promises though. If you can fix my dimm battery then, I would appreciate it.

Alright every one the fourth Annual Dan finished Finals meet is about to occur on Saturday May 19th so save the date!!!!!! I will be featuring all the old favorites 3s, Cvs2, Mvc2, ST, Motw, Vsav2, Alpha 3, KI 1,2 plus I tated one of my blasts for shmups and will be showcasing Power instinct 5/Matrimelle 2 on my newly acquired taito x2. We can also run console fighters on any of my blasts if people are interested in UMVC3, SFXT, SFIVAE, or KOF XIII. I just got done tidying the place up and hanging some of my artwork so lets make this one the biggest funnest one to date. Feel free to invite any friends and post up here on the thread to get hype and let everyone know your gonna throw down!!!!!!

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
i don't understand why you're so enthusiastic about the beat down i'm going to have to give you. that's good, save your salt for after we play.

count me in.
HAHAHA C'MON!!!!
Htaunt-intro.gif

Last edited:

NOAH

New Challenger
So wait, is there a meet on the 12th at Kaph's AND the 19th at BT's? I know for sure I can't make the 12th which is too bad since I still wanna see Kaph's new spot. Not sure about the 19th yet.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I will be around at my place on the 12th, No one has really confirmed their presence yet. If you can only go to one, I'd recommend skipping mine because I think Dan's going to have a huge brawl. I hear he put out the word on SRK so we'll see what's up.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Chris is right I did post it up on SRK this next meet's gonna be a big one so hone your skills and for the love of god don't miss it!!!!

masamuneGTO

I am interested in attending. I am definitely rusty though. I would need a ride from someone in the city.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
I am interested in attending. I am definitely rusty though. I would need a ride from someone in the city.
Aewsome glad to hear your on board. Shoot Kaph33n a pm if your looking to carpool from across the bay he'll be coming from SF as well. Whats up with everyone else the meet is only a week away and its looking like only about 5 people from ng are coming. Don't make me kick it with a bunch of srk heads if they can make it all the way from sac and Fresno surley you can make it form inside the bay area.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I will be there!

Aewsome glad to hear your on board. Shoot Kaph33n a pm if your looking to carpool from across the bay he'll be coming from SF as well. Whats up with everyone else the meet is only a week away and its looking like only about 5 people from ng are coming. Don't make me kick it with a bunch of srk heads if they can make it all the way from sac and Fresno surley you can make it form inside the bay area.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Hey BIGTIME!

Help me out man, I swear I remember you saying the 18th. Kaph33n keeps telling me its the 19th. There's no way I'm looking at page 18 to find out. Let me know and I'll be there.

Also, friendly warning, if you are foolish enough to be caught anywhere near the CVS2 machine at the Rack N' Cue around 3PM today you will be broken down to the atom.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Pretty sure it's a Saturday meet Alec. See you there buddy.

Hey BIGTIME!

Help me out man, I swear I remember you saying the 18th. Kaph33n keeps telling me its the 19th. There's no way I'm looking at page 18 to find out. Let me know and I'll be there.

Also, friendly warning, if you are foolish enough to be caught anywhere near the CVS2 machine at the Rack N' Cue around 3PM today you will be broken down to the atom.

masamuneGTO

So KaPH33n is not going to be able to make it out on Saturday, so that leaves me looking for alternative transportation from San Francisco. I can take Bart part of the way, but I will need a pickup from there.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
So KaPH33n is not going to be able to make it out on Saturday, so that leaves me looking for alternative transportation from San Francisco. I can take Bart part of the way, but I will need a pickup from there.

I can probably pick you up from the south Hayward BART station. But I won't be there until a little after 1pm.
Plus, I don't know what time you plan to leave, but I need to leave by 5pm.