Fighter meet in Nor Cal

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Big shout out to BIGTIME for hosting. And golf clap to Teddy KGB for the pizzas. :lolz:

It was nice to have Lemony Vengence come and visit us again. He's always welcome here. Good to see the regulars.

Thanks to everyone that came out and had some fun. We should do it again soon (preferably not a weeknight).

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Big shout out to BIGTIME for hosting. And golf clap to Teddy KGB for the pizzas. :lolz:

It was nice to have Lemony Vengence come and visit us again. He's always welcome here. Good to see the regulars.

Thanks to everyone that came out and had some fun. We should do it again soon (preferably not a weeknight).

Yeah, Lemony looked thrilled to be there. :D

Hz0vrSO.jpg

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I fly into town with the lady on the 12th so lets play some games! :buttrock:

I have an entire week before the wedding on the 20th

Last edited:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,

I can't do that weekend since I will be out of town. But if you want to play games on a weeknight, I can do it after 8:30pm. I will see you on the 20th for sure though. :)

masamuneGTO

My Bro Aint HeavyHe's just not Wortha Christmas pr

I am game, I am sure we can get something going. I got a windjammers cart with your name all over it.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I can't do that weekend since I will be out of town. But if you want to play games on a weeknight, I can do it after 8:30pm. I will see you on the 20th for sure though. :)

We can probably make something happen

I'm down. I got my weekends free for the rest of this month. If you guys are planning on a weekday, I'll just say maybe depending on where.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
We're all getting together when Brad rolls into town this coming week. Probably friday the 18th. If Chris doesn't show up this time its cuz he's scurred.

Last edited:

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
I'm sure this next week will be a blur, but I am down to play games whenever possible

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I am good on any weekday AFTER 8:30pm. Let me know and we can make this happen.

Is this meetup going to be at the warehouse or somewhere else? If whoever is organizing it can shoot me a PM of the location. Thanks.

yoooooon

n00b
wish i could be there but going on some business trips. :( :( :( :( :( :(

next time though. BIGTIME I'll hit you up when I get back so we can work out the chassis swap and other random odds and ends.

<3

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
We're all getting together when Brad rolls into town this coming week. Probably friday the 18th. If Chris doesn't show up this time its cuz he's scurred.
b.pls
Is this meetup going to be at the warehouse or somewhere else? If whoever is organizing it can shoot me a PM of the location. Thanks.
yeah, at the warehouse? I should be able to make it and bring a buddy.
wish i could be there but going on some business trips. :( :( :( :( :( :(

next time though. BIGTIME I'll hit you up when I get back so we can work out the chassis swap and other random odds and ends.

<3
now who's scurred?

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I could probably be there after 9:30ish. Will have to play it by ear...

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Dan your phone was off

All of you guys are invited to come to elephant bar in Dublin at 730 for my bachalor party. I talke with Roger and hopefully we can all head over to the warehouse after!