Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 475 of 1078

Thread: Fighter meet in Nor Cal

  1. #451
    Ukyo's Doctor
    KaPH33n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA

    Posts
    1,247
    It's still a ways off... but let's have a fight meet at my workshop on Saturday, May 12th. Let me know if you can attend... I'll post a reminder a week or so before.

  2. #452

  3. #453
    My Bro Aint Heavy
    He's just not Worth
    a Christmas present.
    masamuneGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, CA

    Posts
    417
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPH33n View Post
    It's still a ways off... but let's have a fight meet at my workshop on Saturday, May 12th. Let me know if you can attend... I'll post a reminder a week or so before.
    I should be free that Saturday. Sounds like fun!

  4. #454
    King's Bartender
    alec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between The Buttons

    Posts
    5,025
    I'll check out that N-Groove vid.

    Yo BIGTIME!

    Take a look at this Rugal combo at 2:06
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alz2QusYXdE

    sneaky

  5. #455
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    300wins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California

    Posts
    1,606
    Anyone wanna meet up somewhere tomorrow? I am free. I don't get too many free weekends nowadays. Let me know peoples!

  6. #456
    Ukyo's Doctor
    KaPH33n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA

    Posts
    1,247
    Anyone can come by my workshop tomorrow if you like... I'll probably be fucking around all day trying to fix shit and what not. Would be down to play some games of course.

  7. #457
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    300wins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California

    Posts
    1,606
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPH33n View Post
    Anyone can come by my workshop tomorrow if you like... I'll probably be fucking around all day trying to fix shit and what not. Would be down to play some games of course.
    Depends on how many people show up.
    I might just end up messing with stuff in my garage if nobody is free tomorrow.

  8. #458
    Host for Orochi
    BIGTIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Fransisco Bay Area

    Posts
    909
    Wish I was I wont have any spare time till after finals

  9. #459
    Hardened Shock Trooper
    bradtemple87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NH

    Posts
    443
    I'm definitely ready to play again, I ran through Shock Troopers 2nd Squad yesterday

  10. #460
    Host for Orochi
    BIGTIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Fransisco Bay Area

    Posts
    909
    Alright every one the fourth Annual Dan finished Finals meet is about to occur on Saturday May 19th so save the date!!!!!! I will be featuring all the old favorites 3s, Cvs2, Mvc2, ST, Motw, Vsav2, Alpha 3, KI 1,2 plus I tated one of my blasts for shmups and will be showcasing Power instinct 5/Matrimelle 2 on my newly acquired taito x2. We can also run console fighters on any of my blasts if people are interested in UMVC3, SFXT, SFIVAE, or KOF XIII. I just got done tidying the place up and hanging some of my artwork so lets make this one the biggest funnest one to date. Feel free to invite any friends and post up here on the thread to get hype and let everyone know your gonna throw down!!!!!!
    Last edited by BIGTIME; 05-02-2012 at 11:16 AM.

  11. #461
    Ukyo's Doctor
    KaPH33n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA

    Posts
    1,247
    i don't understand why you're so enthusiastic about the beat down i'm going to have to give you. that's good, save your salt for after we play.

    count me in.

  12. #462
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    300wins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California

    Posts
    1,606
    I will try to make it. No promises though. If you can fix my dimm battery then, I would appreciate it.



    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTIME View Post
    Alright every one the fourth Annual Dan finished Finals meet is about to occur on Saturday May 19th so save the date!!!!!! I will be featuring all the old favorites 3s, Cvs2, Mvc2, ST, Motw, Vsav2, Alpha 3, KI 1,2 plus I tated one of my blasts for shmups and will be showcasing Power instinct 5/Matrimelle 2 on my newly acquired taito x2. We can also run console fighters on any of my blasts if people are interested in UMVC3, SFXT, SFIVAE, or KOF XIII. I just got done tidying the place up and hanging some of my artwork so lets make this one the biggest funnest one to date. Feel free to invite any friends and post up here on the thread to get hype and let everyone know your gonna throw down!!!!!!

  13. #463
    Host for Orochi
    BIGTIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Fransisco Bay Area

    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPH33n View Post
    i don't understand why you're so enthusiastic about the beat down i'm going to have to give you. that's good, save your salt for after we play.

    count me in.
    HAHAHA C'MON!!!!
    Last edited by BIGTIME; 05-02-2012 at 05:07 PM.

  14. #464
    Ukyo's Doctor
    KaPH33n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA

    Posts
    1,247

  15. #465
    Morden's Lackey
    NOAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vallejo, CA

    Posts
    357
    So wait, is there a meet on the 12th at Kaph's AND the 19th at BT's? I know for sure I can't make the 12th which is too bad since I still wanna see Kaph's new spot. Not sure about the 19th yet.

  16. #466
    Ukyo's Doctor
    KaPH33n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA

    Posts
    1,247
    I will be around at my place on the 12th, No one has really confirmed their presence yet. If you can only go to one, I'd recommend skipping mine because I think Dan's going to have a huge brawl. I hear he put out the word on SRK so we'll see what's up.

  17. #467
    Host for Orochi
    BIGTIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Fransisco Bay Area

    Posts
    909
    Chris is right I did post it up on SRK this next meet's gonna be a big one so hone your skills and for the love of god don't miss it!!!!

  18. #468
    My Bro Aint Heavy
    He's just not Worth
    a Christmas present.
    masamuneGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, CA

    Posts
    417
    I am interested in attending. I am definitely rusty though. I would need a ride from someone in the city.

  19. #469
    Host for Orochi
    BIGTIME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Fransisco Bay Area

    Posts
    909
    Quote Originally Posted by masamuneGTO View Post
    I am interested in attending. I am definitely rusty though. I would need a ride from someone in the city.
    Aewsome glad to hear your on board. Shoot Kaph33n a pm if your looking to carpool from across the bay he'll be coming from SF as well. Whats up with everyone else the meet is only a week away and its looking like only about 5 people from ng are coming. Don't make me kick it with a bunch of srk heads if they can make it all the way from sac and Fresno surley you can make it form inside the bay area.

  20. #470
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    300wins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California

    Posts
    1,606
    I will be there!


    Quote Originally Posted by BIGTIME View Post
    Aewsome glad to hear your on board. Shoot Kaph33n a pm if your looking to carpool from across the bay he'll be coming from SF as well. Whats up with everyone else the meet is only a week away and its looking like only about 5 people from ng are coming. Don't make me kick it with a bunch of srk heads if they can make it all the way from sac and Fresno surley you can make it form inside the bay area.

  21. #471
    King's Bartender
    alec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between The Buttons

    Posts
    5,025
    Hey BIGTIME!

    Help me out man, I swear I remember you saying the 18th. Kaph33n keeps telling me its the 19th. There's no way I'm looking at page 18 to find out. Let me know and I'll be there.

    Also, friendly warning, if you are foolish enough to be caught anywhere near the CVS2 machine at the Rack N' Cue around 3PM today you will be broken down to the atom.

  22. #472
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    300wins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California

    Posts
    1,606
    Pretty sure it's a Saturday meet Alec. See you there buddy.


    Quote Originally Posted by alec View Post
    Hey BIGTIME!

    Help me out man, I swear I remember you saying the 18th. Kaph33n keeps telling me its the 19th. There's no way I'm looking at page 18 to find out. Let me know and I'll be there.

    Also, friendly warning, if you are foolish enough to be caught anywhere near the CVS2 machine at the Rack N' Cue around 3PM today you will be broken down to the atom.

  23. #473
    King's Bartender
    alec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between The Buttons

    Posts
    5,025
    Thanks!

  24. #474
    My Bro Aint Heavy
    He's just not Worth
    a Christmas present.
    masamuneGTO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Francisco, CA

    Posts
    417
    So KaPH33n is not going to be able to make it out on Saturday, so that leaves me looking for alternative transportation from San Francisco. I can take Bart part of the way, but I will need a pickup from there.

  25. #475
    Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
    300wins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Jose, California

    Posts
    1,606
    Quote Originally Posted by masamuneGTO View Post
    So KaPH33n is not going to be able to make it out on Saturday, so that leaves me looking for alternative transportation from San Francisco. I can take Bart part of the way, but I will need a pickup from there.
    I can probably pick you up from the south Hayward BART station. But I won't be there until a little after 1pm.
    Plus, I don't know what time you plan to leave, but I need to leave by 5pm.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •