Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets Roll Call

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Whats the DLC code for because I can't redeem it?

The DLC is for matsuri (festival) mode. Once you redeem this code via a JPN xbl account, it works with your non JPN sign-ins as well.

matsuri mode is my favorite...it is MMP w/ PS bosses added. Good stuff, & worth the extra 10 minutes it takes to make a JPN account.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
***HOW TO MAKE AN IMPORT REGION XBL ACCOUNT***

From(credit to) http://www.thenetwerk.com/article/19/

First off you should go to the passport site : http://www.passport.com/. Make sure you are not logged in, and click on the "create hotmail account" link. Now, here is the important part, the site will ask you where you are from, select either Japan, the US, or Europe. Remember, this is the country where the demo is available, not where you really live! You will require some information regarding those countries so Microsoft will allow you to register the e-mail address.

Here is the info we used:

United States
Postal Code: 10012
State: New York, City New York City
Phone Number: 1-866-530-1234

Japan
Postal Code: 150-2345
Province: Tokyo-to
Phone Number: 3201-3331

Germany
Postal Code: 54292
City: Trier
Phone Number: 065112345

You can use any valid address and phone number from the country where the demo is available.

Once you have filled out the info and applied for the Hotmail account, activate it and turn on your Xbox360. Press the guide button and choose "switch profile" (X Button). Now create a new profile, and a new Xbox Live Account, make it a Silver account instead of a Gold (so you dont have to pay). Next you will require the phone number mentioned above to use your passport. You could theoretically take care of all the passport stuff on the Xbox, but it will go much faster on PC with a keyboard.

Well, that is about it folks! Pretty sweet huh? The cool thing is that you can disable (they actually are disabled from the start if you have already a gold membership installed on your box) the auto sign for the foreign accounts, hence leaving your primary "Real" account hassle-free. Ejoy the demos!

*Update*: Apparently some of this info comes from
here, the reader who submitted it did not mention the source. This info has been floating around gaming forums for sometime, we figured it was time for a site-based tutorial.

***Jim back with you from here***

@ Doc S: this method totally works! Free, and even more simple now as I didn't have to enter a phone number.

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Yeah, 3rd stage boss is easier to kill than the second boss.... though, the second boss can't really be milked for many points as far as I've seen, whereas the third boss can be milked but starts spamming bullets quickly.

What you're referring to with the first stage boss is this - as you destroy parts of the boss, it replaces attacks from those parts with attacks from other parts. For those planes to start coming out of the lower center panel, I believe you have to have destroyed the panels on either side of it at least, and maybe one other set of parts.

Whoa, very nice! You're actually making it a bit further than me. What are your scores lookin like?

Oh OK, that makes sense. The second stage midboss though, it's the first pattern, so he's already pissed. It happened just now actually.

I think I got lucky on that long run. It was one of those "I have no bombs and all these bullets are cornering me! Hail Mary dodge!" moments that I just happened to survive.

My top score now is 23.66 million.

edit: now it's 24.7 million

Last edited:

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Oh OK, that makes sense. The second stage midboss though, it's the first pattern, so he's already pissed. It happened just now actually.

I think I got lucky on that long run. It was one of those "I have no bombs and all these bullets are cornering me! Hail Mary dodge!" moments that I just happened to survive.

My top score now is 23.66 million.

edit: now it's 24.7 million

Not bad! You did say you're making it to stage 4 though right? I think you may be missinggsome scorin opportunities - by the time I started hittig stage 4 I was hitting nearly 40mil.

fake

15 Year Member
Not bad! You did say you're making it to stage 4 though right? I think you may be missinggsome scorin opportunities - by the time I started hittig stage 4 I was hitting nearly 40mil.

Yeah, once those helicopters come in stage 3, I just try to stay alive :lolz:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Wasn't there a site with all the achievements listed and translated? Can't remember the name...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Playing the sweets ala Recca, I've only played mucho porkers a couple times, looks like a lot of fun but I'm gonna stick with Shasta Freedom's fantastic ass crack for a while, I'm digging the arranged mode and I'm really digging the S. Attack course, what a rush! 2P mode is great if you alternate shielding. Pretty intense!

I'll read and take notes about mucho porkers, seems like you guys have been busy doing homework and I'm just late and copying the goods during homerrom class. lol

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Finally bought the LE, hopefully today I can put some time into it. Never played Pink Sweets before, pretty excited.

agustusx

Marked Wolf
Played one credit on the pork, got to stage 4 for maybe the third time and beat my best score with muchi yellow by almost 4 million. This gives her my top place overall, nudging out muchi pink by not much at all.

Maybe I'll hit 30mil this week LOL. I need to watch my replay from yesterday because shit went downhill when I died form something invisible. Second time this has happened in the same place on stage 3 after the midboss. It is such a buzzkill especially when you have two bombs in stock :(

i need to practice S3 so I can get familiar with he second half the stage. thank goodness for practice mode.

Josh

Banned
I was a little reluctant giving this game any interest due to the fact of it being a double pack. Are they direct ports only? As in, is there an xbox mode included? Any extras at all?

Also, Cover Art. Does the LE and regular edition sport the same artwork, like ketsui??

Sorry for being late to the game but I would have totally overlooked this one if this thread wasn't always at the top of this forum. thanks!!

agustusx

Marked Wolf
I was a little reluctant giving this game any interest due to the fact of it being a double pack. Are they direct ports only? As in, is there an xbox mode included? Any extras at all?

Also, Cover Art. Does the LE and regular edition sport the same artwork, like ketsui??

Sorry for being late to the game but I would have totally overlooked this one if this thread wasn't always at the top of this forum. thanks!!

Each game has an arrange mode and some users got a DLC card to unlock Matsuri mode in MMP.(i forget if its LE or first print or First print LE, but its not needed). The disc release gives you version 1.01 to play which was not released in the arcades if i remember correctly. It makes MMP a tad more forgiving(lard meter last longer for example), and I'm not sure about PS changes. You can switch back to 1.00 in the options if you choose.

not sure about the box art.

Not interested because its a double pack? Why is that? It doesn't have HD graphics, but I've learned to live without :)

Last edited:

Josh

Banned
Each game has an arrange mode and some users got a DLC card to unlock Matsuri mode in MMP.(i forget if its LE or first print or First print LE, but its not needed). The disc release gives you version 1.01 to play which was not released in the arcades if i remember correctly. It makes MMP a tad more forgiving(lard meter last longer for example), and I'm not sure about PS changes. You can switch back to 1.00 in the options if you choose.

not sure about the box art.

Not interested because its a double pack? Why is that? It doesn't have HD graphics, but I've learned to live without :)

Well I was a little worried that if they're just direct ports with no extras that the games will show up on xbl in the future. Kind of similar to the dreamcast pack, but then again I'm not to familiar with the games so Im not to sure about them in general. The YouTube videos look great. I'll probably just get this game soon since it looks and sounds fun.

Ive seen pictures of the LE box and it looks like the regular edition insert. I'm just curious to know if the LE insert looks the same too.

agustusx

Marked Wolf
Well I was a little worried that if they're just direct ports with no extras that the games will show up on xbl in the future.

If these games got distributed digitally, I'm pretty sure that they would have to put these on Games ON Demand since they are on a disc now. I don' think MS allows retail games to become arcade. Kinda like Raiden IV and Raiden Fighter Aces.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
So far enjoying Pink Sweets more than I thought I would. Like it a lot more than Ibara. Not to mention the first level song is one of my favorite first stage songs in awhile. Muchi Muchi Pork was also good. So far I'm very happy with my purchase. Now to learn all the intricate gameplay.:crying:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
So far enjoying Pink Sweets more than I thought I would. Like it a lot more than Ibara.

My exact thoughts when I first got it too. Pink Sweets Arrange is amazing, maybe my favorite game on the whole disk. Both MMP & PS are just so good, I haven't really touched DFK-BL which I got at the same time.

fake

15 Year Member
I got way sick and haven't played in weeks. I just played 1 credit today and didn't even get to the second boss >_<

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Today I nearly cleared Pink Sweets Arrange, got to Stage 7 boss with three lives using Kasumi and he did some crazy shit I've never seen before (while credit feeding or training). I got a half decent score though over 165million. I hope I have time during the week to keep practicing, maybe I'll give it one more try to tonight, such long game though, feels like over 45 min.

fake

15 Year Member
I'm almost back to normamal now - I can get to the end of 3 somewhat consistently. But I've been keeping my eye on the rank bar and I've noticed that dying / bombing doesn't decrease the rank (or at least it doesn't register on the rank bar). Am I doing something wrong? I've been going back and forth between going for gold medals and going for extra bombs, but both of those strategies get me into trouble with rank. I have to get a lot of medals though - there's no hope of 1CCing without the 100million (or whatever it is) 1up.