Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets Roll Call

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
For those who still are unaware Muchi Muchi Pork and Pinksweets (Pinksweets being the sequel to Ibara) is region free and it is coming out in less than a weeks time!

Akai Katana has also been announced for 360 in Japan, I hope that if sales are good enough for a region free Muchi/Pinksweets, perhaps Akai Katana will be region free as well.

We can only hope.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Bought a complete J360 setup over the last 2 days.

Pork has an arrange mode that looks insane.

Pink Sweets is kinda meh - but it's a good romp here and there.

Pork in the other hand - the scoring techniques are incredible - you guys will really enjoy it.

I'm hoping they make a couple good tweaks in arrange Pink that might make it a bit more fun.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I ordered mine from PA but chose the cheapo shipping so probably will take a while to get to me.

Pretty much bought this for MMP w/ PS as an added bonus. But not really fair of me to say that considering I have not played either game yet.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I'm in, got the special edition. Though for some reason I've been double charged by Play Asia.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
I pre ordered this yesterday .
Never played Pork but I like Pink Sweets , just the time attack mode is already great .

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Play asia shipped it last night. I'm pretty stoked about trying Pink Sweets. I already have MMP in PCB form but I'm hoping they add some new modes in addition to the original, harahara, and manpuku modes.

Should be here tomorrow according to Fedex. I'll believe that when I see it. More likely Thursday or Friday.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
I ordered it from Nin-Nin and I'm cheap , no EMS or FEDEX so end of next week hopefully :p
I got the LE version to compensate :buttrock:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Per today's NCSX update: 80% of their preorders will be filled by tomorrow.

The mom&pop where I'm getting mine (nlvideogames.com) was hopefully in the initial batch.

Looking forward to co-oping this w/some of you!

Ninjatemper

King's Dry Cleaner
Is this really going to end up with a region free release? Everything I see points to NTSC-J only :(

Ninjatemper

King's Dry Cleaner
Yeah, that's what I get for running my mouth before doing any research. I just went off of listings on Ebay and they all said NTSC-J only. Both the limited edition and standard edition are region free then? Last time I ordered a region free Cave game (Espgaluda 2) I was sent the wrong one and it ended up being region locked. It sucks to be so excited to play the game and find out the seller screwed up. Then it's the long wait to return it and have the proper version shipped :crying:

cannonball

15 Year Member
Both the limited edition and standard edition are region free then?

Yeah, unlike with the Espgaluda 2, both the LE and SE versions of this one are region free.

Akai Katana, which comes out in May is region locked though. You'll need a JP 360 or wait for someone to pick it up for release over here (Aksys maybe?)

cannonball

15 Year Member
No time last night to open the game up, but I played some PS this morning before work for a few mins. Looks pretty good. Need to get that DLC installed. I'm tryin to get hype, but I might not get to play tonight either.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm about to be on live MUCH more in March, when my Wife goes back to overnight work.

Anyone want to co-op these (or DeathSmiles NA now that it is patched) shoot me a friend request.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
My DLC code doesn't work. Not with us or jp sign-ins.

Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: got DLC installed after creating new jp account.

Last edited:

cannonball

15 Year Member
My DLC code doesn't work. Not with us or jp sign-ins.

Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: got DLC installed after creating new jp account.

boo. Guess I won't be installing that DLC. Not going through the hassle of making a jp account.

Biohazard53

B. Jenet's Firstmate
still waiting for my copy, honestly I forgot about this until I got the email that 78$ has been removed from your account. said it shipped monday so maybe today? tomrrow who knows I chose the cheapest shipping option lol

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Fuck me! What the hell man? I'm slipping once again, first with DFKBL and now with this, I better get moving pronto and get me those two.

Pink Sweets is the shit!!! The shit!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Been playing these all weekend, these games are great. At first I was more into Pork, but now I'm liking Sweets alot too. Enjoying both arrange modes too, and the arrange music.

Anyone else get theirs?

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Still waiting for mine to come in the mail. Oh where are you my precious Pink Sweets. :(

agustusx

Marked Wolf
got mine friday and have been playing it a bit. Also finally opened DFK BL which arrived a while ago.

Liking the pork a lot, I like the simple scoring system :)

PS Arrange mode seems fun, but I've just been fooling around in it, nothing serious.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Pork arrange has me laughing out loud like a little kid... Those medals piling the f up...so rad.

Matsuri mode is (pun intended) SWEET.

I like how the PS bosses don't replace;they show up after MMP bosses.

Interesting to note: s yagawa doesn't appear in the top menu credits. Only if you c the game. Wonder if he is even still @ cave?