SideArms Special - BC?

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
What on Earth is the "Before Christ" option for at the start? lol

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
This is the Jesus Christ mode, if you're not Jesus Christ don't try it, you're going to die every ten seconds and I'm not kidding :tickled:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
This is the Jesus Christ mode, if you're not Jesus Christ don't try it, you're going to die every ten seconds and I'm not kidding :tickled:

lol, it's the only mode I've tried. Level 1's not so bad, but I keep having issues in knowing how far I can go down before it considers it ground.. Pretty annoying.

hedorah

New Challenger
From Wikipedia

In BC Mode, the player can only change their weapon upon picking a power-up, only Combination Alpha is available, and the Mega Bazooka Launcher can only be used by holding down either fire button to fill the Laser gauge below the screen and launch it.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
From Wikipedia

In BC Mode, the player can only change their weapon upon picking a power-up, only Combination Alpha is available, and the Mega Bazooka Launcher can only be used by holding down either fire button to fill the Laser gauge below the screen and launch it.

:lolz: For whatever reason I can't get normal mode to work on my CD, so I've only been playing BC. Cool to know that you can choose weapons at will normally. I still wanna know why it's BC though.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
without BC mode you just got the hueycardo version hah.
Side Arms is pretty rad though. You should check out Forgotten Worlds. PCE port blows the MD port out of the water.