Marvel vs Capcom 3

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Ok, I'm going PS3 this time around. Are you guys ready to fight or what!!

PSN : AlecGh

Let's go!

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Both systems: KaPH33n

been playing all day in arcade and training mode. shit is like crack for real.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Move me to the 360 list please. I changed my mind. LIVE name is skink517

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
went around town to anywhere that sells game. None had broken street date.
two more days

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Capcom's store has fucked a lot of people over, including myself. They haven't sent the orders out and I have no way to cancel it. I was going to just buy a normal copy of the game on Tuesday but people are saying it's a pain in the ass to get your money back from them. So I'll still play it, not sure when. By the time I get the damn thing the game's going to be broken down and everybody's going to run circles around me.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Capcom store supposedly shipped mine on friday, I got a confirmation email. I have tracking info for it, but no estimated delivery date. As of the 11th it was in MN, so it should realistically get to CA by the 15th.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Play-Asia just shipped my collectors edition via EMS. Lets see how fast they are.

Oh and if you want to add me just add me, I got plenty of space left. :lolz:

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Capcom store supposedly shipped mine on friday, I got a confirmation email. I have tracking info for it, but no estimated delivery date. As of the 11th it was in MN, so it should realistically get to CA by the 15th.

Mine's the same way. I live in NV, so if it isn't here by today, it'll be here tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Even with economy shipping through USPS, it shouldn't be any longer than that, since I've sent stuff the same way across the country and it's never taken very long.

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
I'm getting mine through Sears. I paid for the release date delivery, but there hasn't been any update on my order yet. I hope I don't end up getting screwed. :(

Reality Check

World Hero
Just got back from the midnight opening at Gamestop. Got my copy and I'll be on all night if anyone wants to do some matches

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Just preordered. It's at my local store on the 17th. I'll be heading there after work and then I'm going to be taken FOR A RIDE!!!!

PSN network name: RBjakeSpecial

We probably won't able to play cause of the lag - if a miracle can happen let's play! But if you know that laggy lag happens when you play people in Japan please don't friend me - I'll only be depressed when we try and play and it all goes slow - TEARS OF PAIN.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Just preordered. It's at my local store on the 17th. I'll be heading there after work and then I'm going to be taken FOR A RIDE!!!!

PSN network name: RBjakeSpecial

We probably won't able to play cause of the lag - if a miracle can happen let's play! But if you know that laggy lag happens when you play people in Japan please don't friend me - I'll only be depressed when we try and play and it all goes slow - TEARS OF PAIN.

I wish we could play bro, but I remember how painful our games of Samurai Spirits 2 were. :(

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
my tracking got updated... it was in Indiana as of yesterday, which makes me think it might not show up today!!! damn you capcom store... unless it shows up today, then bless you capcom store...

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Got mine this morning. Already liking it a lot more than MvC2, but I am rusty as hell on the versus series game play style. I will be online at some point tonight on PS3. I am Ashmidai on PSN for any who don't already have me on their lists.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Picking up from best buy on my way home from work but probably won't have a chance to get online tonight until pretty late :mad:

Reality Check

World Hero
I've been finding early success online. Only have a handful of losses so far. Chris/Tron/Hulk make an great team

lions3

Igniz's Servent
XBL: Li0ns3

It's a perfect present for my bday. Now I just need to brush up on my fighting skills. I've heard shoryuken has some good videos.

IsamuBlue

Formerly Megatron2929
I'll be online around 10:30 or 11ish CST if anyone wants to throw down.

I'm mainly just going to be experimenting with different teams so do get freaked if I play crazy teams, lol.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I really just don't "get" the Vs. games. I've always been more of a ST/3S guy, these games feel completely alien to me.

Anyway, I got all four characters unlocked. Akuma is surprisingly fun to use as is Taskmaster. I think Wesker and Zero will be on my team for sure but I don't know who to place as my third. Iron Man perhaps.

Did anyone download Jill and Shuma Gorath yet? I have the codes from my special edition of the game but I'm waiting to see if I actually like the game before I get them.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
i only unlocked akuma so far. I have so much homework i only had time to run through it once. After so much SSFIV i was trying to time my combos slowly and was getting dick. I'm starting to get back into hit everything like gangbusters to make it happen.

My planned team is
Akuma
Sentinel
Tron/Arthur

I loved Sentinel in 2 and he looks more of the same tankness. Tron has some crazy fun stuff, but I dig Arthurs keep away.