evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Andy Carroll to Liverpool.
Fernando Torres to Chelsea

Arsene Wenger doing fuck all.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Andy Carroll one is abit of a surprize :eek:, traitor :lolz:. The Torres one, well worst kept secret in the last few weeks really.
Big money though :eek_2:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Andy Carroll one is abit of a surprize :eek:, traitor :lolz:. The Torres one, well worst kept secret in the last few weeks really.
Big money though :eek_2:

Funny thing is that the Pools fans now have 3 fresh class strikers added to their offense, and they're all whining about how Torres is a traitor.

Yeah, like Torres isn't going to pull his hammy and be out for the CL while Chelski get knocked out. RIGHT.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Liverpool fans like to whine abit, they have had a couple of shite seasons though :eek:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
it looks like we made out like bandits in the transfer window. torres, david luiz. and let me tell you that david luiz has shown himself to be pretty solid. but we still are playing like an old man trying to get a boner. just don't seem to work like it used to, but can still work from time to time. and lets face it, that's not gonna win you shit. we're not gonna win the league, we're out of the FA cup, and the champions league? fuck, we don't stand a chance. i just hope we can at least finish in the top 4 and stay in the CL next season.

i really think carlo might be on the way out, i know people said abramovich would keep him for a while just so we can have a steady manager. and really to win the double your first season and then have a bad season your second time out. well his record is still pretty good. but chelsea under abramovich doesn't settle for pretty good. the guy wants consistent results, this is why i'm pretty sure drogba wont be around next season. or john obi mikel. or ancelotti. i'm pretty sure if things don't start to turn around we're looking at a complete overhaul in the summer, and a season in the europa league. in short, we've gone back to the way we were in the 80's.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
it looks like we made out like bandits in the transfer window. torres, david luiz. and let me tell you that david luiz has shown himself to be pretty solid. but we still are playing like an old man trying to get a boner. just don't seem to work like it used to, but can still work from time to time. and lets face it, that's not gonna win you shit. we're not gonna win the league, we're out of the FA cup, and the champions league? fuck, we don't stand a chance. i just hope we can at least finish in the top 4 and stay in the CL next season.

i really think carlo might be on the way out, i know people said abramovich would keep him for a while just so we can have a steady manager. and really to win the double your first season and then have a bad season your second time out. well his record is still pretty good. but chelsea under abramovich doesn't settle for pretty good. the guy wants consistent results, this is why i'm pretty sure drogba wont be around next season. or john obi mikel. or ancelotti. i'm pretty sure if things don't start to turn around we're looking at a complete overhaul in the summer, and a season in the europa league. in short, we've gone back to the way we were in the 80's.

Carlo has already tried to make it look like he's going to Roma, which I think would be fine. However, I would also want to see Montella succeed there as a homegrown coach. Carlo is not going to be cheap at all. I'd still take him at Roma.

Problem for Chelsea is that Roman is not going to allow just anyone to play with his team. Obviously he wants Mourinho back. But I think he would sooner get Hiddink to return, which would be the best thing to happen to Chelsea.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Carlo has already tried to make it look like he's going to Roma, which I think would be fine. However, I would also want to see Montella succeed there as a homegrown coach. Carlo is not going to be cheap at all. I'd still take him at Roma.

Problem for Chelsea is that Roman is not going to allow just anyone to play with his team. Obviously he wants Mourinho back. But I think he would sooner get Hiddink to return, which would be the best thing to happen to Chelsea.

guus has a pretty sweet gig going on right now though. and jose is apparently unhappy at real. though this is all back of the newspaper kinda stuff and nothing is really too substantiated. i'd take either one back though. guus really has the ability to come in and motivate. and jose, well he's the special one. as for carlo though. i just don't know what's gone on there. coulda been his father dying, and wilkins being sacked in quick succession. but whatever the case he doesn't look or act like the carlo of just last season. he's a great coach, and i know when he's on form he can lead a team incredibly well. but when he's off, the whole team is off.

i mean look at dudes like essien or drogba. these are guys who normally (especially essien) deliver a solid, solid performance week in and out. they were hard workers. but now its just bad passes, and shots from 40 yards. i don't know where the motivation for the team has gone, and i don't know why they just seem to be crumbling. finishing the season in 4th place hasn't been good enough for us since the 90's.

though from my understanding your boys at roma haven't had it the best this season. with january bring especially bad. and sacking the coach. though you guys did pull off a win last night. didn't watch it as i was watching the bayern-inter match. but 3 points is 3 points. i really feel though that with teams like roma, or chelsea. the problem is the players seem to get stuck in a rut of losing. and they need a big win to really boost confidence and morale and make them play the way they should. i'm sure neither of us can scrape things together and win respective titles. (for us every team ahead of us would have to lose every game and we'd have to win them all) as for you lot, well i don't follow the serie a so much, but i do know its a long road to climb to get back on top. though two points behind udinese isn't a hard stretch to get into 5th.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Nearly every team can have a bad season though Andy bud, I agree the team needs abit of work though.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Nearly every team can have a bad season though Andy bud, I agree the team needs abit of work though.

i know we can have a bad season, i just don't want us to end up having such a bad one we don't qualify for the cash the champions league brings in. especially after spending what we did in the transfer window.

though i hear UEFA wants to make qualification standards change to only clubs who are financially independent. which would mean a lot of teams would be fucked.