NG meeting?

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Well damn, Windjammers didn't turn up today, so I won't have it for the meet. Oh well.
*edit* as my cart didn't turn up, I happened to find a CD in my drawer that says Windjammers on it.... hmm, wonder what that could be :lolz:

Last edited:

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I think I'll aim for 4 o'clock, or something.

But what games would you like me to bring? You got most games covered in the 161-in-1, but should I bring some of the essential ones as doubles? Like Neo Turf Masters.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Totally, if we have two systems we might want to play the popular ones at the same time.
I will bring Garou, AoF3, RBFFS in addition to what I listed before... maybe something else too.
Finn, will you be bringing your AES & CD systems? That would be great.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
I accidentally whole 3kg of meat, some sausages and bacon and about 30 cans of hard lemonade (garage) and beer, is it bad? There are also 6 bags of blair's chips but feel free to buy more. Bring energy drinks, lemonade etc. We can order the pizza anyway, I planned the meat to be midnight snack...

I also got my MV1c board today, but as I don't have other parts and I really need to clean up here, it won't be usable tomorrow.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Finn, will you be bringing your AES & CD systems? That would be great.

Sure thing.

Does the multicart have Samurai Shodown V Special, or will I have to bring mine? :)

EDIT: Is this list accurate? http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?222475-161-in-1-Game-Breakdown

If it is, I thought I'd bring these missing titles:

Metal Slug 5
Sengoku 2
Nam-1975
Waku Waku 7
Magician Lord

And these, just to be sure:

Neo Turf Masters
Magical Drop III
Puzzle Bobble 2

Last edited:

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I plan on leaving Turku at about 2pm or thereabouts.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Don't want to sound like a queer or nothin' ... but I bought some salad to go with all that meat.... i'll get me coat coat.jpg :keke:

Last edited:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Just arrived safely back in Turku. Great time had!

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Thank you Miikka and everyone for a fun and entertaining evening! Thanks for great pics also. Let's do this again sometime soon in the future.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
I had great time and it was pleasure to meet you all. We can definitely make this annual or even biannual event. My kids really liked the games too (I think finngamer is now their idol btw, thanks for playing with them) it was so nice to see them to just like the games and not complaining about the graphic like the spoiled kids today.

I'm currently bidding on CDZ system on ebay so they can have own system and I can then buy Raz's amazing upload equipment for homebrew development (and thanks for the bios Raz). So next time there is already two systems here :)

And super special thanks to my best friend :multi_co: RockstarRunner :multi_co: for getting me into this scene, I think you single handedly ruined my finances, love you man :D

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
You would be better off getting a top loader CD system (like finngamer has) as only that one supports the bios that I'm doing for it also presently. Unless you would be happy using the boot CD loader.

Raz

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
My kids really liked the games too (I think finngamer is now their idol btw, thanks for playing with them) it was so nice to see them to just like the games and not complaining about the graphic like the spoiled kids today.

Haha, that's great to hear. :)

hartcw

n00b
Finally my forum account was approved!
Thanks to all for great night, and especially miisalo for hosting it. My game collecting habits have been dormant for a few years due to family and kids, but I think I may have caught the bug again..

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Official picture

12068492595_cd515cd4f3_b.jpg

If some with more knowledge of the games we played wants to write a report to the main forum, this picture is also found in the flickr set.

I'll add the videos once I find the camera :rolleyes:

I think we should start new thread about summer gathering...

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Hey RockStar, I fixed the AOF3 cheat issue that we saw during the meet (will be in next unibios release). Maybe that will fix the other situation you said happened also.

Raz

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Nice work! :-) Was it what you suspected it might be? Meter values moving around in memory...

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Hello from Espoo, Finland!

Too bad I fly out tomorrow... :/

Would've loved to meet up with a few of you, but tonight's the only time I have left.