NG meeting?

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Arvokas kommentti... Pitäisi varmaan kirjoittaa suomeksi, mutta se voisi vahingoittaa aivoja

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Ehdotuksia vastaanotetaan ja osallistutaan, jos joltakulta tilat löytyvät. Minulla on vaimo ja pieni lapsi kotona, eikä heitä voi oikein poiskaan ajaa edes tällaisen tapahtuman nimissä. ;)

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Mulla on vaimo ja kaksi lasta mutta ne voi aina häätää tylysti mummolaan yhdeksi viikonlopuksi jos oikein hyvissä ajoin asiasta sovitaan eli käytännössä muutamaa kuukautta ennen :)

Varmaankin joskus kesällä olisi hyvä ajankohta, pitää vaan järkätä töistä vapaata jollekin viikonlopulle sinne. Talosta löytyy siis kabinetti ja cmvs, joten tuskin tarvii rautaa ihan mahottoman paljon paikalle roudata. Pelejä tietysti saa ottaa mukaan :)

Sitä en sitten tiedä onko Kokkola optimaalinen paikka. Ehkä joku pääkaupunkiseutu voisi olla useammalle sopiva jos vain sieltä jotkut tilat keksitään.

Vielä yksi vaihtoehto on vuokrata joku mökki jostain mutta sitten pitää tietysti roudata rautaa.

Mutta tätä vois tosiaan alkaa hahmotella mielessään. Onko väliä, onko kesäkuu, heinäkuu vai elokuu?

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
It occurs to me that my friends new house might be a great place to have a meet-up, but he's still renovating, if we haven't organised something by the time he's done I'll try to arrange it.
Mendel's idea about renting a Mökki is interesting, i like it, how much would that cost? And who would bring the TV :)

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
My place is still an option but it would be best to have it more towards summer. It will mean people needing to bring the stuff they want to play also.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
BUMP!
Ahh, wasn't it sooooo easy to arrange stuff back before most of us had kids :D
My friends place is all done, has been for a while now, I'm going to see if I can clear some weekend in the new year to use his man cave to host... would love to see Raz, Finn & TaiDOmi again!

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Where's your friends place, around Helsinki?

A careful yes from me. :)

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Hi all! Long time no ocean!

This would be so Awesome! I would definitely be participating!

I have no plans for January yet. So any weekend after the first one could be ok. Hopefully this longtime dream will come true this time. ;)

Last edited:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Great! Lets hash out the weekend that best suits after the christmas holidays!
Hyvää Joulua!

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
looks cool.

btw I know I cannot make it for sure weekend 25/26 Januray as I'll be away then.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Nice.. :) Cannot wait for the meeting. What is the shooting game that you're playinG?

Btw. I know one English guy Francis from Järvenpää who has MVS. He was also interested to join if the meeting comes true.

Last edited:

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Okay, how about 17.01 or 18.01?
TaiDOmi, you're friend can come if you vouch for him :cool:

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I will have to wait until next week until If I can come on either of those days.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Thanks! I'll let him know. I think both 17th and 18th are okay to me.

Edit: Friday 17th would be much better because I have to visit Hyvinkää at saturday 18th at 15.00 (cousin's 18th birthday).

Last edited:

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Have you already decided the meeting day? Both days are fine to me basically (I can pass those birthday parties if needed).

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
I need a couple more details still given I will be coming from Turku and I have to work on Friday in the day. Maybe the 18th would be easier for me but Im not sure yet-

Where is the meet going to be and what sort of start time? Is there also going to be a crash for the night possibility?

Raz