NG meeting?

ISODee

Armored Scrum Object
Onkos tämmöisten järkkämisistä ollut mitn puhetta?!?! Olis kiva vaikka ensikerralla eksyä paikanpäälle.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Neo Meet this year anyone. I saw Finngamer at the 3DS launch party on tuesday and we thought that it would be nice to arrange a meet again.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Nobody else? These meetings have been great before, shame we couldn't get the last one quite organized, but lets not fail this time :)

ISODee

Armored Scrum Object
I would be interested too! If the meeting day is OK to me...

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
I'm in if this happens.

Can't promise to host though, all my weekends seem to be booked in the near future.

ISODee

Armored Scrum Object
Uppista! Well the meeting didnt happen!!! Should we start thinking new meeting?

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Yeah, paticularly after the last attempt didn't go anywhere... we need someone to offer a place and time, then see if it fits. I would offer but I have family, so the house is seldom free.
P.s. TaiDOmi, wish like hell I knew you were selling your Jag, annoyed I missed that... also annoying was the same a$$h0le who bought yours basically stole another one off me at Huuto, why the fk he needs 2?

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Yeah, paticularly after the last attempt didn't go anywhere... we need someone to offer a place and time, then see if it fits. I would offer but I have family, so the house is seldom free.
P.s. TaiDOmi, wish like hell I knew you were selling your Jag, annoyed I missed that... also annoying was the same a$$h0le who bought yours basically stole another one off me at Huuto, why the fk he needs 2?

Ha.... I still have a Pro Controller and a couple of CD games to sell for Jag if you're interested... ;) But yeah, I also got a lovely daughter on october so it means that I haven't had much time for gaming lately.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I just got a package off some uk site, it actually comes with a Pro controller. Congrats on the daughter!!!

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
I'm going to see if I can negotiate a free evening for my place, but that's gonna be REAL tricky (family man), while I check that out if anyone else has something then say!

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Yeah, not easy to host now that I have a 7 month son now. :)

But let's try to get together.

TaiDOmi

Mr. Big's Thug
Hopefully the meet will be held this time. It's been at least... three years since the last meeting? And congratulations Finn for the boy!

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Well, I just spent a bunch of money on NEO stuff this month, hope I can show it when we meet :D
I asked 'The Government' about having the house for a night... no verdict as yet.... Please, if anyone else has ideas!

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
It may be possible to do something at my place. Remember though ppl will need to bring Hardware, I don't have any cabs like Finngamer either.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Yeah, i'd be up for a little road trip to Raz's :) I can bring my AES and some games of-course....
Raz: N T F, do we go another round, to see who is the true golf master?... even though we know it's Finn ;)

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I have a week holiday at the end of August in Finland this year.

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Another few months have passed and we didn't get a meeting sorted... shall we try again... I think it really needs to start with someone offering a place & time, which as usual I can't do because of family.... but also as usual I am willing to travel, road trips are fun.