no thread stating that the new Archer season starts tonight?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
No cable, so I have to wait for it to hit hulu. But yeah, I've been watching a lot of clips lately.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Those assholes took Season 1 off of Netflix Instant Watch :(

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
download the entire season off torrent. No need to play by the rules. Abiding the law is for shmucks.

It isn't so much that I'm for abiding by the law, it is more that I'm too lazy to go through all that trouble for something.

All the searching, downloading, finding a way to watch it. Too much.

I'm a typical lazy American. I will pay money if it makes it easy for me.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I've seen the entire first season each night the episode aired.

Coming off from Sealab and Frisky Dingo, clearly my expectations were too high.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I've seen the entire first season each night the episode aired.

Coming off from Sealab and Frisky Dingo, clearly my expectations were too high.
not as high as you are if you prefer Sealab

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Sealab grew on me. It didn't really click until the show was canceled, funny enough.

You know what's a great show? The Larry Sanders Show. Maybe I'll make a war room thread on it one day.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I'm still mad we never got Frisky Dingo Season 3.

Or more Xtacles even. :crying:

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
But hey, at least Squidbillies got picked up for another 8 seasons.

face_melt.gif

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I've got the DVR set from the first time it was on, still have the first season on there too. I remember seeing the first episode one day on FX, it wasn't on the program schedule but I knew looking at the animation and the dialog that it was from the Frisky Dingo/Sealab guys.

I really need to pick up Frisky Dingo on DVD, I've only seen a few episodes of the show and I really loved Killface and his son. Sealab really dropped off when Harry Groz (Murphy) passed away. He was like the glue that held the show together. It was nice that they got his son to voice his replacement, but it just wasn't the same without him.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I've got the DVR set from the first time it was on, still have the first season on there too. I remember seeing the first episode one day on FX, it wasn't on the program schedule but I knew looking at the animation and the dialog that it was from the Frisky Dingo/Sealab guys.

I really need to pick up Frisky Dingo on DVD, I've only seen a few episodes of the show and I really loved Killface and his son. Sealab really dropped off when Harry Groz (Murphy) passed away. He was like the glue that held the show together. It was nice that they got his son to voice his replacement, but it just wasn't the same without him.

The problem with Shanks was that he was poorly designed. Murph was sexy, in the older male kind of way. Shanks was bald and had a big gut. Not sexy. And hence the fail. Sealab died, not because Harry Goz left, but because the creators decided to lead it into oblivion.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
so yeah. one of the best archer episodes yet.

The gay guy shined in this one. definitely his best episode.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
tonight's episode, the one with woodhouse and his WWI squadron, was good. better than last week's with the alligator. i liked the fat guy.