im so pissed off being a Birmingham City fan!!

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
again it looks like we've fucked up a good chance to get to a cup final AGAIN.

we get told bullshit about having 40mill to spend, guess what ,all of a sudden were skint again and only after loan players.

we get told were about to sign Robbie Keane, surprise surprise it falls trough cus we wont pay his wages and it doesn't look bright about bringing anyone else in.

Ive put up with this bullshit for nearly 30 yeas now, why the fuck do i still belive the shit the board come out with????.

we might as well just get fucking relegated now cus the cunts in charge have no ambition now and NEVER WILL!! AAARRRGGGGHHH.:mad::very_ang::blow_top::hammer:.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Eh, in a cup final and he's moanin about it ;) :lolz:.
Good luck against the gunners bud :buttrock:

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
yeh, he gets a few goals for a defender, if your in the fantasy premier league fancy joining the league im in? ill sort the code out a bit later?.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
yeh, he gets a few goals for a defender, if your in the fantasy premier league fancy joining the league im in? ill sort the code out a bit later?.

I could join, but my team is really bad this season. I got reamed during the snowstorm, and it seemed a lot of people were way more strategic about it.

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
How do you think Brum will do on Saturday? I personally hope that they concentrate on the league. They've won a cup already, not it's time to let Owen Coyle's super white army have a pop.

P.S. Elmander to get a hat trick!

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
How do you think Brum will do on Saturday? I personally hope that they concentrate on the league. They've won a cup already, not it's time to let Owen Coyle's super white army have a pop.

P.S. Elmander to get a hat trick!

i don't know really. they're going against bolton on saturday, and everton wednesday. i'd be more worried they'd want to get out of relegation territory with a win at everton than they'd be about keeping in the cup. plus bolton is on a good run of form these days. 2 points behind liverpoo in 7th place. everton might feel they have a point to prove, and undoubtedly feel they deserve to be in the cup still. and might come out swinging against birmingham. but three points against everton would put them level with villa on points and well out of the relegation zone. and a chance at keeping in, and possibly winning the FA cup might mean europa league qualification chances next year. i think birmingham has their work cut out for them, but i think they're in with a shout.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
i hope he plays the reserves on saturday, id much rather concentrate on the league than be distracted by another cup.

by the way were already in the europa league next season thanks to winning the league cup.;)