Gun Lord - Another new game by NG:DEV Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
So... any bets? Which one is going to be reprinted first. Gunlord or Fast Striker? Will we see these reprints before october 2015?

Gunlord. Neo XYX is low meg count. Would not surprise me if they use the same or similar board. Just guessing though.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
I'm guessing the unannounced mvs game will come out first, seeing how Analogue Interactive is behind those mvs shells instead of DGE.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I'm guessing the unannounced mvs game will come out first, seeing how Analogue Interactive is behind those mvs shells instead of DGE.

I dont think the plastic MVS shells are a DGE product. I remember someone saying they had their own mvs mold.
Those wooden shells are sounding better and better now though.

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Don't worry. We are nearly ready to jump start shipping again.
We should be able to announce the exact date in the next 7 business days.

Those shells were sold as original shells to us. But we didn't wanted or expected to get original shells. If they are original then it's fine, if they are not, it's even better...

SNK used over the years different molds for AES shells too, maybe it's one of those molds, maybe not.

6/14/2013 to 6/24/2013 - today is the 7th business day, any news?

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
I'd ask on their facebook page, they respond there much better than here.

NG:DEV.TEAM

Marked Wolf
Shipping of the remaining Gunlord AES orders starts latests on July 8th. The shop system will send automatic status update emails.

I dont think the plastic MVS shells are a DGE product. I remember someone saying they had their own mvs mold.
Those wooden shells are sounding better and better now though.

We ordered the blue plastic shells in HK/China back in 2009/2010.

The service of Analogue Interactive is indeed excellent and reliable :) We get an exclusive custom version of the wood shells made. We should be able to show it in 2 weeks or so.

LHPB+GL+NX can use the same board memory config.
Only the Giga Shock titles like FS and the unannounced game need a different config.

The NEOXYX MVS PCBs are on stock for a few month now.

For the reprints GL and LHPB wil be most likely first and FS then together with the new one. But we first need to clear the GL AES mess and then ship NEO XYX MVS...

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Shipping of the remaining Gunlord AES orders starts latests on July 8th. The shop system will send automatic status update emails.

The service of Analogue Interactive is indeed excellent and reliable :) We get an exclusive custom version of the wood shells made. We should be able to show it in 2 weeks or so.

Only the Giga Shock titles like FS and the unannounced game need a different config.

For the reprints GL and LHPB wil be most likely first and FS then together with the new one. But we first need to clear the GL AES mess and then ship NEO XYX MVS...

you previously posted photo of AI MVS wood shell.

Are these new AI wood shells for AES?

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member

Any chance to do a reprint -in black- of that shells for the community? Many mvs games are badly scratched and some of us would buy it.

NG:DEV.TEAM said:

I'm looking forward to know more of that game! More megas = more graphics, and that coming from you is a safe bet.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy

Thanks! Now it actually starts to make sense again!

The service of Analogue Interactive is indeed excellent and reliable We get an exclusive custom version of the wood shells made. We should be able to show it in 2 weeks or so.

I almost fell off my chair when "2 weeks" was mentioned again.
So, "2 weeks" for announcement of new shells... but is it also announcement of new game together with those shells?

Last edited:

NG:DEV.TEAM

Marked Wolf
you previously posted photo of AI MVS wood shell.

Are these new AI wood shells for AES?

No, for MVS. An improved version of what we showed earlier.

Any chance to do a reprint -in black- of that shells for the community? Many mvs games are badly scratched and some of us would buy it.

The company screwed us, we won't deal with them ever again.

I still have no idea what's the MEG size of NeoXyx.

Graphics are still worked on. But it should be around 202 MEGS. Doesn't sound like much, but games like Metal Slug 1 had 190 and SS2 202. For pixel art it's quite a lot.

I almost fell off my chair when "2 weeks" was mentioned again.
So, "2 weeks" for announcement of new shells... but is it also announcement of new game together with those shells?

It's always 2 weeks, isn't it? :scratch:
Just some weeks until we may show the MVS shell pics.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Seeing as you´re here giving replies I can´t help but THANK you for developing for neo and also thanks for giving us the Dreamcast option for your games.

Please consider making a sequel for Gunlord with a few more shmup levels (like 3 shmup levels instead of 1 would work nicely, it worked in Turrican 2) :)

Actually, I think I´ll make a poll about if there are other people who think Gunlord needs a sequel.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If they make a sequel to Gunlord the only way to do it is like Blaster Master.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
dopx.jpg

Got a nice bonus insert from southtown.

7f6c.jpg

And I put a certain cart in this box...

Spoiler:

29z1.jpg

Too bad it isn´t actually Gunlord, but I can dream...:rolleyes:

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Subject: Gunlord AES / Fast Striker AES

Dear customers,

shipping of Gunlord for AES resumes in the next few days.

We will need the full month of July to ship all carts.

The shop system will send automatic status update emails. Shipping is done in order of purchase.

Fast Striker AES will be scheduled after we shipped all Gunlord AES carts. Our goal is too ship Fast Striker AES directly with snap cases. Fast Striker CE AES will receive similar bonus items as Gunlord CE AES as small compensation for the wait.

After all Gunlord AES orders are fulfilled we will make the remaining stock of Fast Striker AES available.

Best regards,
NG : DEV . TEAM

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
You're charging HOW MUCH for a Turrican hack?!

Punisher5.0

Cheng's Errand Boy
Just noticed that they put up a Quantity Available counter. I was hoping they would do that. It was a little annoying to not have any idea when the games would just be pulled off the site.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That's probably because they know exactly how many people cancelled their preorders.

Right now for all four titles, Quantity available: 0 units.

Status
Not open for further replies.