Gun Lord - Another new game by NG:DEV Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Just curious about all the people that already played GunLord: do you think it will become a classic (I don't mean a SNK classic of course), or with the new arrivals of NGdevTeam it will look like homebrewed?
Imo, it is a better game than many of the official ones.
Version 1.1 (the latest one) is visually not as polished as Metal Slug 3 but you won't really notice it much when playing the game. It does play well and the music is pretty amazing, too. Imo, the music really adds to the replay value and seeing as they seem to have made a deal with playmore to get new cart shells and cases made instead of saccing old carts, i pretty much view it as a semi official release. The Neo logo on the spine would be the icing on the cake.

The only thing that could keep it from it becomming a true classic might be the fact that people can't try the rom before shelling out a good amount of money.

Can't wait to see what has changed in V1.2.

Last edited:

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Eh whatever.

More than half my posts in this thread are praising the NG Dev Team.

A few of my posts have expressed mild disappointment in the frequent delays, but nothing to the extent of "whining". etc.

I just really want the game on AES and of course I realize that the delays are for good measure i.e. cart shells, patches etc.

Why you got so pissed and singled me out is beyond me

No hard feelings and I'm a bit sorry for being an ass to be honest.

I'm wasn't really pissed but I don't like people calling me a dumbass or retard but hey who does like that.

Now back to the good ol' topic.

For me personally any delay is ok if the final product is worth it. I think even retail published games should often have much more time before they get released. I mean come on who wants that crap with patches after a few days and update after update. Sometimes it seems like the paying customer is the beta tester!
Fallout New Vegas anyone?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Imo, it is a better game than many of the official ones.
Version 1.1 (the latest one) is visually not as polished as Metal Slug 3 but you won't really notice it much when playing the game. It does play well and the music is pretty amazing, too. Imo, the music really adds to the replay value and seeing as they seem to have made a deal with playmore to get new cart shells and cases made instead of saccing old carts, i pretty much view it as a semi official release. The Neo logo on the spine would be the icing on the cake.

The only thing that could keep it from it becomming a true classic might be the fact that people can't try the rom before shelling out a good amount of money.

Can't wait to see what has changed in V1.2.

If NG: DEV plans to release the game on iPhone like they did with Fast Striker, people won't have to pay an arm and a leg for the ROM.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
No replies about Last Hope Pink Bullets? I don't want to make a big stink and start another topic about it.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
No replies about Last Hope Pink Bullets? I don't want to make a big stink and start another topic about it.

Why would they rerelease it? People paid for a limited print run, I would be a bit pissed to invest that kind of money and they just go a rerelease it. Not that I have it btw.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
If NG: DEV plans to release the game on iPhone like they did with Fast Striker, people won't have to pay an arm and a leg for the ROM.
Looking up fast striker in the app store was one of the first things i did with my ipad. It's not there.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
My complaint was that LHPB MVS appears to be only the new Pink Bullets mode, with none of the old modes (the old version of the game). I thought that this release was a more complete version with all the modes on it.

totoro

X>2, (He is so wrong -Ed),
I really do not feel like reading 50 pages so excuse me if my question has been answered previously...

I want to preorder gun lord.Will i get charged uppon ordering it or uppon its release ?

Ghegs

n00b
Fast Striker iOS version has been removed the app store. This a screencap from NG: Dev's Facebook page from early April:
faststrikerios.png

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It seems like the iOS version has been removed from the app store already.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
When Gunlord arrives in my mail box, it'll be bitter-sweet. Why? Because I will have totally forgotten that I bought it by then and it will be a complete surprise.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Status
Not open for further replies.