Gun Lord - Another new game by NG:DEV Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
the shop is listing the regular MVS release for april 9th now; i hope this doesn't stop the limited edition from shipping today.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It's said April for quite a while. I'm pretty sure nothing in shipping in March.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
the shop is listing the regular MVS release for april 9th now; i hope this doesn't stop the limited edition from shipping today.

Hopefully not. I can't wait to finally play it. Seems like the dates they give are never really firm. They should just say 2012 and surprise us.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
LE is still shipping today. They usually change dates about a week out or something. So hopefully this is a good sign

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'm really happy for the DEV Team, thats awesome about the MVS selling out! I wonder how well the AES version's are selling? :D

pipes

I'm really happy for the DEV Team, thats awesome about the MVS selling out! I wonder how well the AES version's are selling? :D

I'm sure those will go fast too. The AES guys are used to paying that kind of money for a game.

NG:DEV.TEAM

Marked Wolf
Shipping of the MVS carts is in progress and done in batches. This week we ship orders paid on 17-19th September.

Currently some Shockboxes are held back by customs due to bureaucracy. There was recently a change in policy for businesses importing from outside of Europe, we have filed the applications but it takes a little bit longer as they are overwhelmed.
The later batches maybe delayed by this. But we are working on it...

The Japanese cover will be revealed in a few weeks. We are currently waiting for a new japanized Gunlord logo. The cover will have a completely different style but uses a similar motive.

Here is a glimpse at the bilingual NEOGEO manual:

SPOILER:

glmanualx.jpg

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
German customs just loooooooooove shockboxes.
Every
fucking
time.

pipes

Nicely done.

I can't wait to hear some reviews.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Shipping of the MVS carts is in progress and done in batches. This week we ship orders paid on 17-19th September.

sweet, thanks. i actually just got my "processing order" email update.

pre-ordered on the 17th.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member

Currently some Shockboxes are held back by customs due to bureaucracy. There was recently a change in policy for businesses importing from outside of Europe, we have filed the applications but it takes a little bit longer as they are overwhelmed.
The later batches maybe delayed by this. But we are working on it...

The Japanese cover will be revealed in a few weeks. We are currently waiting for a new japanized Gunlord logo. The cover will have a completely different style but uses a similar motive.

Here is a glimpse at the bilingual NEOGEO manual:

SPOILER:

glmanualx.jpg

Killing me guys!:drool:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
One of the Bosses is called Salival I see...

There's a fan of the band Tool working somewhere in NG:DEV isn't there??? ;)

T. J.エs shanty

Zero's Secretary
sooo...how is the game?
I know that some people have it by now, post some impressions you lazy brats, dammit!!!

pipes

sooo...how is the game?
I know that some people have it by now, post some impressions you lazy brats, dammit!!!

Maybe not.

NG: DEV's site now says that the expected date for the LE version is April 2nd and April 9th for the RE. That will most likey change again so who knows?

T. J.エs shanty

Zero's Secretary
Maybe not.

NG: DEV's site now says that the expected date for the LE version is April 2nd and April 9th for the RE. That will most likey change again so who knows?

there is at least one member over at neogeoforlife.com that got his mvs copy today...

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
All that and nothing about the game.

Like we really care about the cart number and his bent sticker.

I like the part where he asks Timm for a replacement of an item that wasn't even supposed to be in the damn box.

pipes

I'd like to hear a little more about the box it was shipped in and the type of packing peanuts.

Maybe that'll be in part 2.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'd like to hear a little more about the box it was shipped in and the type of packing peanuts.

Maybe that'll be in part 2.

I hope so. I'm on the edge of my seat. I wonder what kind of tape was used to seal the package before shipping, I'm guessing it is 2.6mil.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
That is usless damn info! WTF, :lolz: I'm dying to know how it is. More waiting as usual :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.