Gun Lord - Another new game by NG:DEV Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
fast strike aes

The art work on fast strike look gorgeous...not decided which version to buy....

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
I ordered mine towards the end of December no discount just a big thank you email.great!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Early bird discount for a game that's out more than a year ago!? If they do that it would have been really wierd.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
WTF?? Looks like I wasted 100 EUR. Damn, it's a shitload. This is the biggest problem with buying these limited releases. You never know when is your best time to buy.

Mokum

Real Time User Mokum,
Looks like I better saved my money to buy this title rather than TotC.

Not much money to toss on hobbies right now even though € 319 is a fair price...

ronald0

Crazed MVS Addict
Who knows, maybe Gunlord AES regular edition is going to be available soon. ;)

gegrago

Mr. Big's Thug
mmm at this rate I'll better stick with the Dreamcast versions. Maybe next development.

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Who knows, maybe Gunlord AES regular edition is going to be available soon. ;)

The 319 euro MVS version only comes with pink bubble wrap and white carton box (which makes a 100 euro difference compared to the other MVS release for a shockbox, 1 insert, a 12 page manual and 2 posters).
Doubt many people would buy a similar AES release for that price considering that most of the AES buyers are collectors rather than players.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Oh my god, I could have missed out on the two 100 euro posters with the gay gun guy on them.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
I think the "regular edition" price is bullshit low. Maybe for the Fast Striker release it was ok, but the Gun Lord release doesn't have a soundtrack CD. 100 Euros more for a shockbox and some nice printed stuff is too much of a difference, especially considering the delay and there having been no regular edition option initially. Also it's really strange to have a regular edition that comes with stuff (the kit box) that isn't included in the limited edition.

I'm really looking forward to this game, but this situation is shitty. Those that preordered the LE have basically paid a lot more up front, have waited through months of delays with little communication, and wind up with no kit box, no soundtrack cd, and a couple extra posters and an insert. They need to add a kit box into the LE package as well as a soundtrack cd.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I think the "regular edition" price is bullshit low. Maybe for the Fast Striker release it was ok, but the Gun Lord release doesn't have a soundtrack CD. 100 Euros more for a shockbox and some nice printed stuff is too much of a difference, especially considering the delay and there having been no regular edition option initially. Also it's really strange to have a regular edition that comes with stuff (the kit box) that isn't included in the limited edition.

I'm really looking forward to this game, but this situation is shitty. Those that preordered the LE have basically paid a lot more up front, have waited through months of delays with little communication, and wind up with no kit box, no soundtrack cd, and a couple extra posters and an insert. They need to add a kit box into the LE package as well as a soundtrack cd.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Completely agree

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Dear customers,

we decided the final production numbers for our Gunlord games:

Gunlord DC "Dragon Box" Collector's Edition : 300 units worldwide (50% are left)

Gunlord AES/Homecart LE English+Japanese : 120 units worldwide (both combined) (25% are left)

Gunlord MVS Shockbox LE : 60 units worldwide (30% are left)

As soon as those are sold out they go out of print. Remaining stocks will be auctioned on Yahoo Japan in 2012.

Btw.:
Fast Striker MVS LE is sold out / out of print
Last Hope Pink Bullets MVS LE will be soon gone too, only a handful of units are left.

Best regards,
NG: DEV.TEAM

P.S:
we will soon start "early bird" pre-orders for Fast Striker AES and Last Hope: Pink Bullets AES.

This was the original layout but that was in mid November.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
WTF?? Looks like I wasted 100 EUR. Damn, it's a shitload. This is the biggest problem with buying these limited releases. You never know when is your best time to buy.

Since they haven't actually released the mvs LE, can't you ask to cancel the LE order for a refund and buy the regular edition instead?

The regular edition - much cheaper and rarer.

It was that way during the preorder for Fast Striker mvs too. The "Regular" version sold out way before the Limited Edition did.

Last edited:

SSS

neo retired
WTF?? Looks like I wasted 100 EUR..

PFFFFFT.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHJAHJAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Game looks really neat. But it seems like you're holding down the shoot button a lot. I kinda prefer button mashing to button holding... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.