Gun Lord - Another new game by NG:DEV Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Not of the AES or MVS LE versions. Standard MVS could get a re-release.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
seriously.. why didn't the MVS LE get a soundtrack CD. what a bummer.

yukin

n00b
gunlord mvs will not be anymore out for december the 5th. the new day is january 15.:confused:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
that should be more than enough time to replace the static backgrounds. fingers crossed.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
I don't mind a delay if they need more time for something, but it would be nice for those with preorders to get an official word on the delay.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
gunlord mvs will not be anymore out for december the 5th. the new day is january 15.:confused:

Looks like it's pushed back to February 15th now. What's going on with this? Would be nice if at least those who preordered got some sort of official word from ngdev.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Looks like it's pushed back to February 15th now. What's going on with this? Would be nice if at least those who preordered got some sort of official word from ngdev.

I hope that fact, plus the amount of megs differing from the text on ngdevdirect and the cover (658 vs 624 on the cover pic) would mean the backgrounds are now again animated.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
They just announced today on their Facebook page that they added new graphics and extra stages and that a new video is forthcoming. Sounds like it will be well worth the extra wait.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
icon_facepalm.gif

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

Agreed Sir. I don't mind pre-ording but it seems perorders are being taken way too far in advance.

I preordered Gunlord In September 2011 - (3 month wait for a preorder) Although I know they are delaying for additional stages and improvedmentas to the game which for me is worth the wait vs the fast striker debacle after the fact (1.0 for those of us who relegiously support their development efforts, receved a 1.5 upgrade but still had compatibility issues with converters and a lack of oin of support) but now I must wait till mid February? Not pleasing to me.

even worse yet

I paid for TOTC in July (5 MONTHS AGO) with the promise of the orginal/art demo included as a game option. Supposedly the game has supposedly been done for 2 months alreay]dy. Now I hear release is still 2 additonal months away and not all data and game modes/grahical/gameplay changes etc as promised at the timeof the order.

Don't get me wrong I am a collector and wil buy every title, but do you need my money 6-9 months before a games is even ready to sell?

Sorry for the venting, just a bit frustrated at the delays and lack of explanations/communication overall...

Last edited:

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
i don't really mind the delay but i'm sick of everyone using facebook and twitter for everything instead of sending out email via their own newsletter.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
i don't really mind the delay but i'm sick of everyone using facebook and twitter for everything instead of sending out email via their own newsletter.

I agree. People who preordered almost 4 months ago should not have to check their website and Facebook/Twitter to find out why they haven't yet received the game. For example, someone posted on their Facebook page that they had been checking their mailbox every day and wasn't even aware there was a delay. I've preordered every NG:DEV MVS release thus far so I know they are stand up guys, but I don't understand the lack of communication here. I don't think anyone would have had a problem with there being a delay given the explanation.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
Don't get me wrong I am a collector and wil buy every title, but do you need my money 6-9 months before a games is even ready to sell?

I think there are 3 reasons for this. First, you know how many people really want the game and you may produce an according number of copys.
Second, you don't have to pay your suppliers with your own money, so you don't pay any interests.
Third, what is left of the money (not spend for suppliers) allready bears an interest for you. :-)

So, if you find enough customers who pay in advance, it's the best solution for you as an businessman.
Hell, I think every company would charge its customers in advance, if they could find enough credulous people. ;-)

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Indeed. This is especially true for Neo Conception International. Since I wasn't one of the people religiously following their Facebook page I couldn't make heads or tails of how to order or what the status was of ToC. What happened to good old fashioned home pages and email?

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Completely agree! :)

I think there are 3 reasons for this. First, you know how many people really want the game and you may produce an according number of copys.
Second, you don't have to pay your suppliers with your own money, so you don't pay any interests.
Third, what is left of the money (not spend for suppliers) allready bears an interest for you. :-)

So, if you find enough customers who pay in advance, it's the best solution for you as an businessman.
Hell, I think every company would charge its customers in advance, if they could find enough credulous people. ;-)

grimeka

NEST Puppet
Cool

Will definitely pre-order even though i would have prefer to have pre-orders open after the GunLord actual release :annoyed:

I think so... First, Gunlord release, after, Fast Striker pre-orders...

Status
Not open for further replies.