!!TEKKEN 6!!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
It's been a while. So who wants to get their fuckin head knocked in by my Feng and/or Dragunov?

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Sorry my 360 is busted, I'm only on PS3 for now.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Damn. My Dragunov is getting rusty. I have to much fun using him, lots of mental going on with that guy.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Yeah, I let my Tekken play go a looooong time ago. I think the last time I played more than 10 minutes was when we played. I have been enthralled with League of Legends for months now and been periodically playing Black Ops. I will make it a point to look at this post if you keep up with when you are going to be online. Maybe I can break my Bruce out of the mothballs and give you some competition.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
I'm down whenever you or anybody else is.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
You are most likely to catch me Mon after 10 pm central or Tues afternoon. If you can meet up on either or both of those let me know and I will be there. I have been missing this game a lot lately.

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
I jumped on a couple times tonight to see if you were randomly online, but it says you haven't been on since about yesterday. I will play a little tonight to try and get some of my bnb juggles back down. Will likely be around tomorrow after I get back home from some errands in the mid afternoon. I would guess some time around 4-5 pm central.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
Sorry Spin, too busy getting my ass kicked in KOF 12 and/or Dark Ressurection these days.

May fire up 6 when I'm bored of working on my next 100th lost on DR.

To the end!

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Wow, never thought I'd see a DR faithful person cuz everyone hopped on Tekken 6. TTT yeah but not DR. DR is a great game though. Honestly I wish Feng would go back to his DR self because I'm not a fan of his Tekken 6 version. I can't go back to DR though because Dragunov is pure garbage in that game but he's super sexy in 6. Gosh Tekken games piss me off cuz they just jerk me all around cuz the characters change up so damn much.

All I can say is here's to Tekken Tag 2 being a decent game.

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
The item moves and the slower sliding down the wall stuff killed what interest I had in Tekken 6 from a competitive standpoint.

Don't even get me started on that stumble over animation.

To the End!

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
that made you give up on Tekken 6? Shit that didn't even bother me once I played it, it was those easy long ass fuckin juggles and rage mode that did it for me. I mean I still play it but everytime rage activates my heart dies a fraction more.