Where can you download actual matches?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I am tired of youtube. Want to do a bunch of work and make folders for each game of matches at the best possible levels attainable.

I remember game41 and mikado. Are there any direct links to downloads like this? Anything left?

Oops, wrong forum. Wow, can't get anything right today. Ugh. Sorry.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I am tired of youtube. Want to do a bunch of work and make folders for each game of matches at the best possible levels attainable.

I remember game41 and mikado. Are there any direct links to downloads like this? Anything left?

Naw, Brochacho- this *is* the right forum.

We've been waiting for you.

All kidding aside, I've often wondered how a high level fighter-player such as yourself would do @ STGs.

With your attention to detail, and knack for sniffing out bugs/infinites, I see you as someone who could collect every medal/misculus/hidden extend/reach the second loop/defeat true boss/manage your rank perfectly.

So what up, mang? You give shmups the deadly rave treatment, or what?

8^D

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder

If you feel like doing a little work....

Flash is used for video on nearly every site from nico to youtube. You can usually dig up the temp directory the video is stored in while you're watching it. In Linux, for Google Chrome, that directory is /tmp/FlashXXXXXX where XXXXXXX is a random combination of letters. I think it's the same on MacOS for Chrome.

So ya, visit a bunch of flash video sites with great matches and just copy the video files out of the temp directory and archive away. It even works with streaming to some extent.

There's also a ton of FlashGet style add-ins for damn near every browser.....

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Naw, Brochacho- this *is* the right forum.

We've been waiting for you.

All kidding aside, I've often wondered how a high level fighter-player such as yourself would do @ STGs.

With your attention to detail, and knack for sniffing out bugs/infinites, I see you as someone who could collect every medal/misculus/hidden extend/reach the second loop/defeat true boss/manage your rank perfectly.

So what up, mang? You give shmups the deadly rave treatment, or what?

8^D

You know whats funny, I've been getting into shooters. I'm gonna buy some for the neo soon.

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
If you feel like doing a little work....

Flash is used for video on nearly every site from nico to youtube. You can usually dig up the temp directory the video is stored in while you're watching it. In Linux, for Google Chrome, that directory is /tmp/FlashXXXXXX where XXXXXXX is a random combination of letters. I think it's the same on MacOS for Chrome.
It's the flash plugin itself that stores it in /tmp, the browser used is irrelevant.

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
It's the flash plugin itself that stores it in /tmp, the browser used is irrelevant.

I was under the impression that the Flash plugin would get temporary storage settings from the browser. I did recently move to Flash 10.2 and the videos are now linked by handles rather than lumped in /tmp so you're probably right.

Either way, the flash videos can be recovered in some sort of simple way regardless, I think. :)