Anybody jumping on the 3DS??

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Guys, do yourself a favor and get 3D Galaxy Force II. This version just blown my mind :eek:

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but Shin Megami Tensei IV is really great. One of my favorite RPGs for the console. Challenging, but not to crazy, good story with decent characters, and a really good OST.

ColdWolf35

King's Dry Cleaner
not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but Shin Megami Tensei IV is really great. One of my favorite RPGs for the console. Challenging, but not to crazy, good story with decent characters, and a really good OST.

Shin Megami Tensei is a series that is known for their great OST's and great characters. I wouldn't expect anything less from the series, and I want to take a look into this game.

Did anyone see footage of Yoshi's New Island? Looks like it's going to be exactly the original. Loved this series!

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Bravely Default demo is out in North America today! Downloading now.

*edit: sorry wrong thread

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I know saves and all transfer over when going to a new 3DS but does DLC transfer over as well? I have almost all the extra maps for Fire Emblem and really would not want to lose any of them.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yes, everything should transfer over unless something isn't supported by the new system. When I did the last transfer the nsmb2 dlc was still intact.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Yes, everything should transfer over unless something isn't supported by the new system. When I did the last transfer the nsmb2 dlc was still intact.

What kind of DLC does that game have? I don't have it yet but it's on my list of games I want.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
What kind of DLC does that game have? I don't have it yet but it's on my list of games I want.

Yeah, extra levels. I don't have any of the paid ones since I don't like the game very much, but there were a few freebie packs.

In case people aren't paying attention, there are some decent sales going on with the 3DS E-Shop.

Most all the Atlus titles are on sale. All the Renegade Kid titles are on sale (Mutant Mudds). Also, the Shin'en Multimedia games are on sale too (Jett Rocket II, Nana Assault EX).

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Snagged a 2DS with Pokemon from Target. Also grabbed A Link Between Worlds. Gotta say i'm really liking the system. Wish i'd have gotten one sooner.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
The 2DS is a solid system. Just make sure you get the pouch so you don't get the screen scratched. I got to try it before it came out at New York Comic Con and thought it was nice to hold. The original previews made it look huge and bulky but it actually feels nice when you're playing with it, just no 3D, which isn't really missing much. I just like the larger screen and longer battery life that the XL offers.