The King Of Fighters Combos

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Hello everybody, i'm start this post to see how many combos we can share, from the old to the last KOF, for now i have to wait for KOF 13, well, i have some videos on youtube and i'll try to post here for everybody!!!!:multi_co:

This is last nite with KOF 2002 UM using Mature trying to do some combos

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
The King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match - a little combo with Vice very good damage!!

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
I found a video on youtube about you can make 99 hits with Nameless, of course you can do it but is in a perfect distance and just vs Terry, and you have to take at the corner so i don't think this can be a combo, i made the video of 99 hits of Nameless to show you how hard i found the distance and if you try with a different opponent this don't work, well, check this video!!

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Well here, Krizalid

Hey you can visit my channel on youtube search for KOFcollector!!

Last edited:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I'm trying to watch these, but that music is making my penis go totally flaccid.

KOFcollector

Stakes Winner
Well, first, this is not a new combo, this was my first long combo using Vanessa vs Zero and the striker is joe, when KOF 2000 was release couple days after i see how is the striker's system i try in the game and yep i did, all my friends love this combo in those days, and well is here...I think if you catch Zero by the front you can make a few more hits...

for more videos, look at my channel: www.youtube.com/user/KOFcollector

Last edited: