Greeting from the last frontier

Totsu

n00b
I'm finally getting around to posting a intro. So let's get right down to business. Here is my cab:
DSCN2037.jpg

I took a couple of weeks to restore which was hella fun! I repainted everything on this cab except the red part. I didn't think I could match it well enough for my liking. Most of the white lettering had scratches on it so I had to repaint all of them....by hand. That took the longest part.

DSCN2014.jpg

Installed all new buttons and joysticks. Plus cleaned the hell out of that metal. It was bad. Wish I had before pictures but I just wanted to get to cleaning it right away.

DSCN2020.jpg

This is the heart breaking part. It came with only a MV-1 instead of a 4. This will be upgraded to a 4 or 6 in the future.

DSCN2016.jpg

Birthday?

DSCN2026.jpg

She has seen quite the few quarters in her day.

The greatest part of this whole thing is that it was give to me by one of my friends. He never had time to take care of it or even play it. So he just wanted it out of his house because he was about ready to move. I was there with my van the next day. I've always wanted a arcade cab and now I have one! This will be well taken care of. Don't worry.

Now to up my game collection for it. :D

Thanks for looking!

Totsu

n00b
Damn, that's a lot of money from 1 cab.

I thought so too when I first saw it. Still it was in pretty good shape. Just some wood puddy here and there before painting.

Nice cab man, good work pimping it up

Thanks! I've never did anything like this before and have absolutely no room anywhere to work or have any tools.