Christmas Present Mushihime-sama Futuari

capcombug

n00b
Heres one of my early Christmas presents.

IMG_3305.jpg

To be honest, I wasn't expecting this game to be that great. When I read the reviews about kids riding dragons to kill giant insects, I kinda thought of Avartar ( most over rated movie ever. I mean people actually cried at the theaters when I saw it ! Its just a remake of pocahontas with blue giants). But after playing it, I was blown away at how unique everything felt. The bosses are huge and have very unique stages of attacks. Its classic Cave prefection in every way (Meaning its freaken hard). Best thing is its region free and only $35 at play-asia.

My current setup for playing this awsome game.

IMG_3294.jpg

IMG_3290.jpg

IMG_3292.jpg

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
:buttrock: neoflex I got the same stand and it rocks! The tekken stick has a pretty long throw. have you modded it?

capcombug

n00b
Yep, The Neoflex rocks!!! The stick hasn't been modded yet. I plan on modding it in the future. But for now, it hasn't really been an issue. The ironic part is the only game i've notice it being a problem is Tekken 6...... go figure huh.

An Avatar knock-off that came out in 2006, which is the sequel to a game from 2004?

capcombug

n00b
Having never heard of Futari before I had to associate it with something familiar. Which just happends to be a movie I absolutely dislike. The movie Avatar is the knock off, not the game. I felt Avatar just takes elements from previous movies, games, designs and mixes them to create a Hugh Paycheck for James Cameron. Riding dragon like creatures (Panzer Dragoon series). The characters were shallow and the storyline has all be done before in a million different ways.

Last edited:

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Glad you like it! Did you play the first Mushihimesama? I prefer it to Futari in some ways, very different scoring system, both are great though.

Two suggestions: turn the wallpaper brightness down to zero, and download Black Label (can be accessed worldwide I believe, although in the US it is titled as "Hutari Black Lavel" or some thing).