Deathsmiles Leaderboards!!!

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
So - I did the guldang score attack and got a dope score - and it said it was uploading my replay and everything - BUT MY SCORE ISN'T ON THE LEADERBOARDS?!!?

Anybody know what the deal is?

I wish more shmups would record scores better too. Like - the GC port of Ikaruga is awesome - you can see your score for every stage - and the totals - for like the top 30 scores...

Anyway - I should be 25th on the Xbox360 MBL Death Smiles - which I think is alright.

Anybody have any scores on the leaderboards?

:multi_co:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
If you didn't beat the EX stages, you need to change the leaderboard filters to "EX Off".

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
I should still be up there for the Arcade mode. My friend ranked right above me took my strategy and did better. Jerk.

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
If you didn't beat the EX stages, you need to change the leaderboard filters to "EX Off".

Noice. Thanks! I'm 11th on the MBL360 EX Off... and like, 66th on the regular Arcade version...

I'd just like to be able to beat the gorge or the ice palace or the last stage on one credit...

I hate how there's such a big gap in difficulty between lvl 3 and lvl 999 on the intro stages.... I do lvl 3 all the time and it's too easy - but lvl 999 seems insane. Best I've done on a lvl 999 stage is gotten hit once and used like 4 bombs.

PRACTICE!