xbox 360 gameroon shooters?

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
just found detana twinbee and the regular twinbee in xbl game room for 240 space bucks. game pack 12

anyone recommend anything else ?

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I just saw that today, but for some reason I can't seem to download the newer packs. There are a couple of old school Konami shooters and some classic Atari ones. Not so hot on the prices for anything on Game Room. I'm glad they let you demo all the games first, most of them don't play very well with a 360 controller and the sound on some of the games are all off, so needless to say I haven't paid for one game on that thing.

It could have been amazing. I actually wanted it to be more like PS Home where you could walk around as your avatar and visit you friend's arcade's and have two player battles, but it's just a crappy interface to play ROMS with.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
It could have been amazing. I actually wanted it to be more like PS Home where you could walk around as your avatar and visit you friend's arcade's and have two player battles, but it's just a crappy interface to play ROMS with.

that sounds pretty cool with ps home i may have to get my ps3 online to check it out.

btw i agree with the game room being bs took me a while to figure it out and really wanted to play twinbee. I guess it could be sort of cool if you have a bunch of friends on xbl.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Gameroon? Is that like Cameroon?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
just found detana twinbee and the regular twinbee in xbl game room for 240 space bucks. game pack 12

anyone recommend anything else ?

No tate for ANY of the vert orientated cabs/games in the game room.

Man, what a shame.

I went from being ready to buy many of them, to putting my energy into building a PC that runs shmupMAME.

Krome *really* nerfed GameRoom IMHO.

fake

15 Year Member
No tate for ANY of the vert orientated cabs/games in the game room.

Man, what a shame.

I went from being ready to buy many of them, to putting my energy into building a PC that runs shmupMAME.

Krome *really* nerfed GameRoom IMHO.

I'd like to make a MAME box, but computer fans are so fucking loud. I hate that shit.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'd like to make a MAME box, but computer fans are so fucking loud. I hate that shit.

Word.

For now it is a pipe dream anywho. I just recently learned of shmupMAME, and to read how it outperforms vanilla MAME in regards to STGs has me excited to say the least.

fake

15 Year Member
Word.

For now it is a pipe dream anywho. I just recently learned of shmupMAME, and to read how it outperforms vanilla MAME in regards to STGs has me excited to say the least.

I wonder how well a hacked Wii can handle late 90s / early 2000s shooters... like Batrider or Progear.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Word.

Yes the control lag is almost 0 on these games. support SHMUPMAME!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member

I'm not well versed on the current status of Mame, but most stuff doesn't require a hugely powerful computer, so you could probably build a Mame box with a Home Theater PC as a base, which are made to be silent with little (or no) fan noise. HTPCs are a bit underpowered for normal gaming, but Mame shouldn't care.