Newcastle bin Chris Hughton

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
:oh_no: , i dont think he best manager in the world but he got them up at the first attempt and was sitting pretty good in mid table.
Mike Astley needs burst :shame:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
:oh_no: , i dont think he best manager in the world but he got them up at the first attempt and was sitting pretty good in mid table.
Mike Astley needs burst :shame:

It was really nice to have the toonies quiet for a season.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
i cant stand Newcastle but i thought it was really harsh sacking him. how deluded do they want to be (the idiots think they should be in the top 4:oh_no:)

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
surprised abramovich hasn't sacked ancelotti in chelsea's recent form.

as for the geordies, yous are all right. they seem to think they're a team of players who all shit gold bricks, and play like legends. they're an upper-mid table team at the best of times. too good for the championship, but not real contenders for the premiership. any good players they have get bought as soom as they become available, and they're stuck with their leftover lot. guys like coloccini come to mind.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
surprised abramovich hasn't sacked ancelotti in chelsea's recent form.

as for the geordies, yous are all right. they seem to think they're a team of players who all shit gold bricks, and play like legends. they're an upper-mid table team at the best of times. too good for the championship, but not real contenders for the premiership. any good players they have get bought as soom as they become available, and they're stuck with their leftover lot. guys like coloccini come to mind.

Pretty sure that Abramovic doesn't care very much about the PL. The yard stick by which a manager is measured, for Roman, is the CL, only. He has touched every other trophy that his team can obtain. The CL is the last one he needs to unlock the ninth gate and walk with God.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Pretty sure that Abramovic doesn't care very much about the PL. The yard stick by which a manager is measured, for Roman, is the CL, only. He has touched every other trophy that his team can obtain. The CL is the last one he needs to unlock the ninth gate and walk with God.

I still dont think he'd be too happy to see Chelsea scrapping about in mid table :make_fac:. The CL is a hard trophy to win though nd in Chelsea's current form they'll be luck to get to the q-finals :D

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I still dont think he'd be too happy to see Chelsea scrapping about in mid table :make_fac:. The CL is a hard trophy to win though nd in Chelsea's current form they'll be luck to get to the q-finals :D

well thats the problem. we have a good squad like, but we have no depth. over the summer we sold off carvalho, ballack, joe cole, beletti, and deco. and those five were pretty much our entire backup force, or in the case of carvalho, a mainstay in central defense and if he was injured we had ivanovic or alex to fall back on and if we used alex we could put fererria on the right and be fine. we sold off the depth we had. sure ballack and carvalho were old, but they were still good players, prolly had another year in em anyways. and now with lamps, alex, benayoun, and john terry limping about in the back. we're showing how little depth we have anymore. we'll probably lose to tottenham on sunday, then lose to manure after that, and the gooners after that. we have hard fixtures ahead, a team with no depth, and we're looking at sitting mid table by the time january rolls around.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
id be very surprised if you were in mid table. on another note did anyone see pardew say Newcastle are a top 5 club :lolz:. what a fucking bellend they're not even top 10.:hammer:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
id be very surprised if you were in mid table. on another note did anyone see pardew say Newcastle are a top 5 club :lolz:. what a fucking bellend they're not even top 10.:hammer:

If I was drinking from ashley's cup I'd say some crazy things too.

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Whats with all the Newcastle team names? :make_fac:, Andy Carroll and Joey Barton?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i say go for fabricio coloccini he's been loyal to the toons for a while now. or better yet sol campbell he's a scummer too!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i say go for fabricio coloccini he's been loyal to the toons for a while now. or better yet sol campbell he's a scummer too!

This isn't about the toon army but about right chav hooligan players.

Marlon King is a legendary chav.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
nile ranger is a young armed robber turned newcastle under 21. could go for him, he seems promisingly trashy.