Final Fight 2

Lufia

Wii

Wii Fit Plus

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
PC:

World of Warcraft. Been leveling a Horde Death Knight. Gearing up for Tuesday!
Fallout New Vegas
Call of Duty: Black Ops. Multiplayer is bullshit. Dedicated servers rule but everyone jumps and dolphin dives like faggots.

iPad:

Battle For Wesnoth
Angry Birds Holiday Edition

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
-PSP-
Disgaea 2
God Of War: GOS
Persona 3

-DS-
Megaman Zero Collection

on vacation this week, handhelds only

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
PS3

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX - Once I figured out how to rack up points, it became VERY addicting (currently around 1.3 mil and rising).

CoD:BO - Still loving the online modes (Sticks and Stones, TDM). Slowly working through the campaign mode as well.

IPod

Angry Birds Holiday Edition - Got the update yesterday. It's pretty cool so far.

SSS

neo retired
Red dead undead. Fun but what a glitch mess. Rode my horse into a hill, ground became transparent and I could see plants above. Horse was stuck so I dismounted. Fell through the map in a loop a few times then teleported and landed in an area some distance away, hurt but not dead.

IcBlUsCrN

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
360:
mass effect 2
naval assualt

snes :
mickey mania

genesis:
ranger x

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Arcade

The King of Fighters 2002
The King of Fighters 2002: Unlimited Match
The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match
The King of Fighters XIII

PS3

Biohazard 5: Alternative Edition (Move)
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days

psp

The King of Fighters '97
The King of Fighters 2002

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Pinball

Who Dunnit?
World Cup Soccer 94'
The Getaway
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Spider-Man
Batman TDK
Iron Man
Champion Pub
The Twilight Zone
Red and Ted's Roadshow
T2 Judgment Day
The Sopranos
Whitewater
Fish Tales

Monday Night Combat
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
Tekken 6
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Nintendo DS

Metroid Prime Pinball
Mario Kart DS
Space Invaders Extreme 2
Scribblenauts
Namco Musuem

Arcade

Rambo
Terminator Salvation
Tekken 4
Daytona USA
Donkey Kong

Mithos

Zero's Tailor
PS3:
Super Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

DS:
Dragon Quest IV
Dragon Quest V
New Super Mario Brothers 3 (New Super Mario Bros. Mod.)

PC:
World of Warcraft -(trying to level and gear a night elf druid for cataclysm)
Starcraft II
Team Fortress II
Unreal Tournament 2004

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
360:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- I don't know what to think about this one. Its fun and seems fairly well made, but I can't brush off an overall feeling of "meh".

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
PS3:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood-I didn't think it was possible to improve on the best game of 2009, but they did it. Ubisoft has released the best game of the year two years in a row now. Sorry, Fallout. You've been replaced as the best, richest, deepest experience of the current console generation.

Final Fantasy XII-sparingly

Xbox 360:

Castlevania: Harmony Of Despair-Goddammit, some of the rare drops are hard to get.

PC:

Final Fantasy XIV-Just tooling around. Still having fun as a casual experience.

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (v 1.5)-Really, really good stuff here.

PSP:

Jeanne D'arc-This is a cross between Vandal Hearts and Final Fantasy Tactics. Not as deep as FFT, but possessing a much better storytelling sensibility. The game makes sense, isn't so complex and layered that it becomes a chore and is an interesting anime spin on French history. The game is easy to pick up, easy to figure out and possesses enough tactics and character building elements that it ends up lacking.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PS3

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX - Once I figured out how to rack up points, it became VERY addicting (currently around 1.3 mil and rising).

What's the secret? I'm playing a little bit of Pacman.

PS3

Gran Turismo 5

PC

Counter Strike: Source
Starcraft 2

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Fallout 3
Sacred 2
Dead Nation

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow- I don't know what to think about this one. Its fun and seems fairly well made, but I can't brush off an overall feeling of "meh".

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.

For me:
PSP:
Ys vs Sora no Kiseki: Alternative Saga - With both Ys releases completed (I have a solo screen credit in Oath in Felghana!), I've come back to this. Still trying to unlock Chester.

PS3:
Dead Nation - Plenty up for co-op, if anyone's interested.
Red Dead Revolver - In bits and pieces. It's fun, but it hasn't grabbed me yet.
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX - I don't even like Pac-Man, but this game is awesome.
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time HD - Classic game, nicer visuals but slightly crappy sound. No surround encoding at all, and it's very easy to make some of dialogue inaudible, depending on the camera angle.

Xbox 360:
Alan Wake

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Red Dead Revolver - In bits and pieces. It's fun, but it hasn't grabbed me yet.

I'm presuming you mean Red Dead Redemption.

How wierd is it that the original game was first to be published by Capcom, but they dumped it and Rockstar took the leftovers, finished it, published it and essentially turned its robust sequel into an old west version of Fallout 3? It's just strange to think of this series, given its orphan roots.

I have the game and the 3 DLC packs (got them all for $65 during Black Friday weekend at Fry's) but have yet to play it. AC: Brotherhood, y'know.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time HD - Classic game, nicer visuals but slightly crappy sound. No surround encoding at all, and it's very easy to make some of dialogue inaudible, depending on the camera angle.

I was wondering about this. Looks like I'll stick with my original Xbox versions. They SHOULD have 360 support. I need to load them all up and try it just to make sure.

Speaking of PoP, I picked up Forgotten Sands new for $20 at Target. The PoP games haven't failed me yet, and despite the fact that this one seems to have been produced solely so the movie would have an accompanying video game, the gameplay should still be pretty good. Still, I was ready to let this iteration of the prince go and embrace the new cel-shaded variant. It's a better game than people give it credit for being, a perfect visual representation of what PoP and his world should be, populated with wonderful otherworldly entities and locales and an interesting back story. It's got fluid and intuitive free running, fun battles, interesting in game challenges and a storyline based in strong fantasy sensibilities that are superior to its more well known counterpart. The companionship element between the two characters is fun and lively, even if we've seen it all before. People complained that it was 'too easy' but all Ubisoft really did was get rid of the 'you die, start over at a checkpoint' mechanic in a creative way that is thematically consistent with the game's presentation. I hope they bring that iteration back. REALLY hope.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
I'm presuming you mean Red Dead Redemption.
Yes.

Speaking of PoP, I picked up Forgotten Sands new for $20 at Target.
It's solid, but combat is still boring, the story is insubstantial and the entire game has a very by-the-numbers feel to it. I preferred PoP2008.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
360 :

Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield 1943
ilomilo (demo)

PSP :

Pixel Junk Monsters
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
What's the secret? I'm playing a little bit of Pacman.

It's no secret. When I first started, I was focused on clearing the map of pellets. Now, I do that while eating ghost (making sure to keep the meter running as long as possible). Also, don't skip the ghost with the darker pellets.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Yeah, I'm in the same boat.
Look good in hd ? I never played the prince of persia games in the last gen,though i've though notice there is a pop collection for the (PS3) i been thinking about importing it.