Greetings and Salutations!

Hello everyone! My name's MasterFygar, I don't know how much bleed over there is into KLOV here but I'm the same MasterFygar as from there. I'm an avid arcade collector (8 games and 1 pin at the moment- here's my VAPS http://www.arcade-museum.com/members/member_detail.php?member_id=412298) and I've been a Neo Geo fan for a long time but never found a good enough deal around here on a full sized machine. Well, the other day I found one for 200 (a 2 slot) in great condition, and now I'm excited as hell to go pick it up! Doesn't come with any carts but I got a great bulk deal on 7 from KLOV so I'll be good when I pick it up. Sorry for not posting sooner, I joined before a CL deal on a 1 slot fell through and I was ashamed to say much without anything Neo Geo to show. Only person here I know is NeoTopher though I'm not sure if he'll remember me, haha. I can tell you I'm fairly low-maintenance and don't cause a lot of drama, so don't worry about any weird Puzzle Bobble prostitution scandals or anything.