New neogeo game aes ?

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
They must have use multiple sac's per game then -- MS4 has protected boards and the TotC cart definately isn't protected. Just looking at the edge connector and not seeing the darker boards common on the protected boards tells us they used normal boards.

So, they used MS4 just for a cardboard box and a plastic shell? They could at least sell the MS4's on eBay in the old shells from the second set of sac carts.

What a waste...

Jeff

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
They must have use multiple sac's per game then -- MS4 has protected boards and the TotC cart definately isn't protected. Just looking at the edge connector and not seeing the darker boards common on the protected boards tells us they used normal boards.

So, they used MS4 just for a cardboard box and a plastic shell? They could at least sell the MS4's on eBay in the old shells from the second set of sac carts.

What a waste...

Jeff

They probably used regular sac carts for the boards and just used the new shells and boxes. Did they do the epoxy in the holes again?

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The more I learn about this the worse it gets. Like they can't get anything right. All I can do is hope the protos keep coming one way or another.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The more I learn about this the worse it gets. Like they can't get anything right. All I can do is hope the protos keep coming one way or another.

I just hope they aren't just fucking with people saying they have these games but instead are just making games from scratch trying to pass them off as protos.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I just hope they aren't just fucking with people saying they have these games but instead are just making games from scratch trying to pass them off as protos.
Once the games are released we're gonna know the difference. With QP we have a lot of screenshots to compare to. We know that game was finished or close to finished. If they deliver something else we'll know. Maybe you mean they're just praying on the less informed?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
QP has been listed as 95/98% complete on the NeoGeoFreak new soft release schedule page for something like 7 months or so. :)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
QP has been listed as 95/98% complete on the NeoGeoFreak new soft release schedule page for something like 7 months or so. :)

How would they know that or did that info come from the development team?

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
NeoGeoFreak = the Japanese official mag

Those were SNK official info, in fact.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Neosneth, it,s MVS, no, I did not receive confirmation number, nor did I receive any feedback/reply until recently. Needless to say, I'll provide update(s) on this situation.

How did you make the preorder go through without a confirmation number? That confirmation number was the serial number of the cart to be sent to you.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
How did you make the preorder go through without a confirmation number? That confirmation number was the serial number of the cart to be sent to you.

I did BBBusters MVS without serial number and got the game. To be honest, I don't know how people pre-ordered and got serial number. Anyway, NCI responded and promised to ship (they said today from Neoayato) and take care of this situation, I'll provide another update later.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I did BBBusters MVS without serial number and got the game. To be honest, I don't know how people pre-ordered and got serial number. Anyway, NCI responded and promised to ship (they said today from Neoayato) and take care of this situation, I'll provide another update later.

Did you order CD, MVS or AES?

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
What game is Shenlong Zhanji? Sounds like a fighting game but I thought the only "lost" figthing games were Warlocks and Ninja Sho.
Should be Warlocks of Fate

Last edited:

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
What game is Shenlong Zhanji? Sounds like a fighting game but I thought the only "lost" figthing games were Warlocks and Ninja Sho.

It translates to "Wing Dragon God" (google translate)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I can't help thinking on the next sac carts...

I dunno, Warlocks of Fate didn't really look that great. Where the hell is QP? As for the sac carts I wonder what new kits they will destroy. I hope at this point they make new boxes, shells and boards.