SF3: Third Strike Online Edition

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
He has a lot going on against everybody. His standing MK is his best poke 'cause of its quickness, also the head stomp is spammable on a getup/crossup trap, but I don't think you'd get away with doing it more than once during a match.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Oh this thread is getting good now. The youtube links will be worth more than gold.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
He has a lot going on against everybody. His standing MK is his best poke 'cause of its quickness, also the head stomp is spammable on a getup/crossup trap, but I don't think you'd get away with doing it more than once during a match.

His standing mk is pretty good. His headstomp is pretty useless, unless you're using the ex version which is a fast, amazing wakeup and actually targets the opponent wherever they are. Only scrubs get caught in the crossup trap, or if the lag is really bad.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I like standing strong with alex. sMK is okay.

Alex gets merc'd so hard by chun, that match is glorious to watch.

megashock_330

Zero's Secretary
I like standing strong with alex. sMK is okay.

Alex gets merc'd so hard by chun, that match is glorious to watch.

ugh if were talkin about 3s then "chun" & "glorious to watch" shouldnt be in the same sentence

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
3s is okay but they should have nerfed yun,chun and ken

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Galfordo, you're mine! I'm gonna ream your hole with lots of love! I can't wait for this game to come out, it's gonna be awesome!

I wanna make a list of all the heavy hitters, I already know Wes, alec and LWK are in there, I've played them before, not on 3rdS but you can tell a lot from someone playing no matter the game and I know they are quality players. So who else is gonna be on this list? Given all the jurgon going on I say this is about the order of business.

Fran
Galfordo
Tango
Kapheen

I dunno who else though, I got this measuring stick and I wouldn't mind measuring everybody else, it would be nice being surprised by everyone but we'll see, I'm gonna hype this shit until the day it comes out so we can go to town with everyone. I want to be wrong about all of you and I wouldn't mind being the weakest player of the bunch but I know that's not how is gonna fly 'cause I'm just too cool for school.

Last edited:

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Something about the combination of this game and the internet salts people like nothing else I've seen. Oh it's gonna be fun.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Something about the combination of this game and the internet salts people like nothing else I've seen. Oh it's gonna be fun.

nothing could make me saltier than sf4, fucking pile of trash

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Can we please leave the term salty in the mvc3 community.

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
I fucking rage out at fighting games online... but add me anyways. KaPH33n on both platforms... I'll get it at least on 360, maybe both.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Feel free to add me for 360.

gt= wataru3THIRTY

Don't have to wait for 3s; I've all the snk(p) games & the capcom fighters too on xbla.

I'm currently in love w/ sroa tho, so don't take it to heart If I'm slow to respond...

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Ya know I personally didn't plan on buying 3s online but after reading this thread I might just do it to spectate so I can see whos good and whos blowin smoke. I actually have 2 friends that I think could beat the lot of you so if you are really looking for a challenge I can give you their gamertags .

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Well I have 2 friends that I think could beat your 2 friends

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Well I have 2 friends that I think could beat your 2 friends

Poke fun if you would like I personally dont play 3s, I dont care for it. I just though I would contribute to the thread and throw their gamertags out there so those of you who plan on getting it would have more peeps to play with.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
BIGTIME are they from the Bay Area? If so, who are they?

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Dont think Ive played them... definitely send me their names if they are on PSN. Looking forward to playing some new comp.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
This should actually be interesting as I have heard good things about you in third strike Seth. If you make it out to the meet on the thirteenth you can play pj in person. I believe they both have xbox only but I'll hit em up.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I've played Dr B in CvS2. He was pretty good. Never played him in Third Strike, though.