SF3: Third Strike Online Edition

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I need to level up my 3s skills. Have a 3 man team tourney happening next month then Texas Showdown the following month. Hit me up so we can get some games. I can play on PSN and Fightcade.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah GGS all around, BN you left too soon man, I know AJ had to leave early 'cause life. LWK and I stayed for a while going at it, btw, he never blinked, lol. As always LWK is a total machine, I had to call it a night just a bit ago though, lifu stuff.

We should do this more often.

Edit: Also, you people need mics, come on!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Yeah dude, fuck me for not having a mic. I am also sorry it kept dropping. I was playing wireless in a garage. I have my CRT in there, and my preferred LCD projector needs a new bulb.

GGS guys. I might have a friend over for some beers, so I'll be on later at night tomorrow.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Yeah GGS all around, BN you left too soon man, I know AJ had to leave early 'cause life. LWK and I stayed for a while going at it, btw, he never blinked, lol. As always LWK is a total machine, I had to call it a night just a bit ago though, lifu stuff.

We should do this more often.

Edit: Also, you people need mics, come on!

Hell yeah! After AJ left and hosting shifted, the room kicked me so I thought we were done lol I'll have to make sure the mic is charged for next time. Ya'll had me cracking up :lolz:

Yeah dude, fuck me for not having a mic. I am also sorry it kept dropping. I was playing wireless in a garage. I have my CRT in there, and my preferred LCD projector needs a new bulb.

GGS guys. I might have a friend over for some beers, so I'll be on later at night tomorrow.

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was my connection or the servers, but it was a slideshow at times. No worries though, I enjoy playing regardless :buttrock:

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
BN I sent you at least 5 invites after the fact, I couldn't right away after the crash 'cause LWK and I were in the middle of a match, but even so I kept sending you invites while we were going at it, you must not have your notifications on or somethin

@LWK, don't worry about the connection, shit happens. I was on wireless for the start of the matches but then switched to wired, as we were all fighting, super speed mode, lol. The difference was from 400 something pin to 170 something pin, even for the distance between us we had a pretty smooth connection overall. Some of those disconnects were insane though, them moments, like Akuma vs Ryu looking like a cliffhanger from a DBZ episode, lol!

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Oh ok, my bad. I see what happened. I just used the psn app to check and I see that LWK accepted my friend request but yours still said "pending". My account is set to only read messages from the friends list so that explains why I didn't see anything else in my psn message inbox.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Looks like we both weren't on top of our game, dude I dunno how you guys do it, keeping tabs on everything, sending messages and friend requests while playing games, WTF, you have a keyboard next to the shit?! FR accepted BTW.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Looks like we both weren't on top of our game, dude I dunno how you guys do it, keeping tabs on everything, sending messages and friend requests while playing games, WTF, you have a keyboard next to the shit?! FR accepted BTW.

nah, thats why i use the psn app to send messages instead lol

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
had fun last night guys. Sucks i had to eat and get stuff done since i had to work. Infact im at work now. We havent had to work a Saturday in the last 8 months. But im making money so its not so bad. Yeah you dudes need to get your mics up. And electric, ill send you a list of the stuff youll need to get your pc headset working on your ps3. INfact ill just post it in here. Hard to talk shit to eachother when you would cut off for like 75% of you conversation. lol

LWK was a beast as usual, we all need to play more. I have afew tournaments to attend soon for 3s. Im not winning any prizes but i want to be able to hold my own as much as i can.

And yeah, the connection was pretty funky last night. In the mid 400's and some points lol

You guys need to give me ur Facebook names so we can us there messenger service. Its pretty nice. Or do you guys have gmail accounts? We can use hangouts to chat or hit eachother up.

LWK add me to your psn list when u get a chance.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Theres a app that lets you chat with ppl that are logged onto psn through your phone?

Yep there's two apps:
Playstation App
PS Messages App

Both apps work together, but the PS Messages app allows the psn messages to go straight to your phone. Give it a shot and lemme know what you think.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Bring it all, I need to catch up with all this technology, total noobster that I am, lol.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
had fun last night guys. Sucks i had to eat and get stuff done since i had to work. Infact im at work now. We havent had to work a Saturday in the last 8 months. But im making money so its not so bad. Yeah you dudes need to get your mics up. And electric, ill send you a list of the stuff youll need to get your pc headset working on your ps3. INfact ill just post it in here. Hard to talk shit to eachother when you would cut off for like 75% of you conversation. lol

LWK was a beast as usual, we all need to play more. I have afew tournaments to attend soon for 3s. Im not winning any prizes but i want to be able to hold my own as much as i can.

And yeah, the connection was pretty funky last night. In the mid 400's and some points lol

You guys need to give me ur Facebook names so we can us there messenger service. Its pretty nice. Or do you guys have gmail accounts? We can use hangouts to chat or hit eachother up.

LWK add me to your psn list when u get a chance.

next time I jump on the ps3, I'll add you dude

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I was reading some earlier posts in this thread, and god damn did I come off like a complete asshole. I apologize to you Tango. I shouldn't have been so condescending and mouthy over shit.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You gotta trash talk here and there, it's part of the excitemenT.

18f336be53b77a8063a0bc249991c0f5.jpg