SF3: Third Strike Online Edition

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I was on PSN for a bit last night, but no one else was :(

You could've got some free wins against my poor-ass Dudley.

hit me up sometime, id be down to play. im not very good either. 3s is really fun.
MountainDewFKR

I was playing SFV...you guys need to get on this.
I know dude, 5 is pretty dope, only thing is the size of the character roster. i know there will be a new character released every month. On that note, the new kof game has a pretty large roster and they are making the graphics cleaner too.

Hope to have a ps4 soon, need to sell my Magician Lord mvs or get my tax money back, whichever happens first

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Hey, which member recently added me on psn? They left a message and i read it but i completely forgot the member name. Screen name is sun and the sea or something similar, not at home to check it

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Hey, which member recently added me on psn? They left a message and i read it but i completely forgot the member name. Screen name is sun and the sea or something similar, not at home to check it

Wasn't me but just sent you one a second ago. Marked mine plus the name being the same should make it easier. :)

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
hit me up sometime, id be down to play. im not very good either. 3s is really fun.
MountainDewFKR

I know dude, 5 is pretty dope, only thing is the size of the character roster. i know there will be a new character released every month. On that note, the new kof game has a pretty large roster and they are making the graphics cleaner too.

Hope to have a ps4 soon, need to sell my Magician Lord mvs or get my tax money back, whichever happens first

I was playing 3s with EG a few night ago, and he reminded me of this. Sorry I missed it. My weekend is pretty packed, but Monday or Tuesday night I should be good to go. I'll throw a FR in the meantime

PSN : Giltygear

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Stefan- cool dude, I got it memorized now. I'll be on tomorrow evening fyi.

Filthy- added you man, same goes to you about tomorrow

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Lwk- I accepted ur request awhile ago, never see u on due to sfv I assume.

Baka-if I see you online I'll grab some games.

If you guys see me on Netflix im probably watching with my gf. Just send a message and it will be a good reason to stop watching something boring

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
AJ...LWK is beastly on 3rdS, seriously, he's a machine...no feelings there...lol.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
i have a friend i play from time to time online on 3s. he fkn owns me, i dont even get mad, but the rape is real. Im sure LWK is on that level if not higher. its still fun to play someone that higher in skill in this game, you start to learn even when it seem hopeless for awhile lol

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
invited, three beers in. BTW everyone I hate SFV.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I hate my neighbors. F'n everybody had to be on tonight. GG's AJ thought it was a miracle I got any games on you.

LWK sent an invite. You never got on so thought you were playing someone else.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Fizzled out drinking with a friend. Sobering up, then bed. I need a break from SF in general. I wish we all had some SNK games to fuck with that didn't run like dog shit.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Fizzled out drinking with a friend. Sobering up, then bed. I need a break from SF in general. I wish we all had some SNK games to fuck with that didn't run like dog shit.

Yeah , it would be nice to get one snk game with good netcoding. You def need to jump on fightcade.
I got ur invite but it was once I was done playing.

Bakka- had fun again today. I will be hitting you up this week so hopefully you have better connection

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Yeah , it would be nice to get one snk game with good netcoding. You def need to jump on fightcade.
I got ur invite but it was once I was done playing.

Bakka- had fun again today. I will be hitting you up this week so hopefully you have better connection

I've had good times with KoFXIII, Baseball Stars 2 and Metal Slug 3.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
really? Never ever had luck with kof13, stopped playing due to nobody playing it. I'd be down to try kof13 sometime. Saw u log on but I was watching Netflix

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Whenever I play EG, who isn't that far away from me, the first match seems to lag a bit but after that its playable. Its very strange.

Baseball Stars 2

Had to restart games too often because the game would just drop them, even if the two of you have the same connection.

Thankfully, KOF 95 isn't that bad. It has it's issues, but I've found it playable.