SF3: Third Strike Online Edition

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
I'm on the PS3. I got rid of my xbox. Trying to simplify life.

I played about 25 ranked matches and a bit of arcade mode and I love it.

This feels so much better than Street Fighter 4.

I'm on SSF4AE a lot these days though.

It sure would be nice if I got better at fighters. I plateaued a long time ago.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm on the PS3. I got rid of my xbox. Trying to simplify life.

I played about 25 ranked matches and a bit of arcade mode and I love it.

This feels so much better than Street Fighter 4.

I'm on SSF4AE a lot these days though.

It sure would be nice if I got better at fighters. I plateaued a long time ago.

Word. Gave my PS3 to my lil' brother for similar reasons. Can't leave my 360 alone tho, for the cave stgs & VFV online matches w/far flung friends.

Speaking of, how are you my far flung friend? 8^) Haven't seen you around the .com as much since the disasters...tsuka either. Caught up w/ eight-one on FB. Hope my tokyo bros are well!

Back on topic; w/ my toddlers up @ all hours of the night, there is a swell chance I'll be on 3s the second it drops for 360.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE!

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Alright fuckos!
Time to separate the wheat from the chaff! Ill be home from work at 8PM Pacific... anyone want to get trounced? Hit me uuuup!
PSN-SevenStarFist

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
That's a promo video. Thx for the linky tho-I hadn't yet seen this.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I'm liking the menu music. It would have been nice to hear him in a sequel to Street Fighter III.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Just got done d/l the game. I'll be online all night playing this. Hit me up on PSN if anyone wants play.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Anybody use the Youtube sharing feature? I heard that if you're on the triple you can use it with any existing Youtube channel, but on the 360 you need to make a separate account just for the Third Strike videos. DSP's gonna be pissed.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Im on psn right now, lets play! Psn id is napharris. Add me Im ready for battle.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Just finished DLing it. Snagged it and Parasite Eve 2. Now I just need to dust off my stick and get a little offline practice in and I'll be good to go.

Still kind of wished they would have released an actual disc with the entire SFIII series. Oh well can't complain for 15 bones.

My PSN is terry330 if you see me on feel free to whip my ass.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
gonna be some time before I get this

?

I was looking forward to playing you the most. What the dealio?

EDIT: you quick, Dave lol. Any 360 @ your crib?

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
yeah that's pretty garbage but fuck em. Dont want to play against scrubs anyways.

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
yeah that's pretty garbage but fuck em. Dont want to play against scrubs anyways.

Haha it's that serious huh see everyone tomorrow on xbl I don't feel like buying it for both systems.

Don't know how much I'll be able to be on, but I am definitely playing this one. I mostly play Hugo, but I started out with Chun and Ken.

PSN: doc-wily
XBL: doc wily

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
presentation is amazing. Trials are very helpful too. I also suck hard at this game i realized. I want to learn it though

Reality Check

World Hero
I'm downloading the game now. Over at SRK many people are reporting that this port has input delay issues. I use a CRT and will be turning off the filters so I hope it's not going to be an issue for me. My PSN is Hawkingbird. I'm ready for battle.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
fubarduck was saying that and hes credable so I won't say there is no delay, but playing on my CRT it feels okay. it can't be THAT bad, I did the evo moment 37 trial and shit.

online it's pretty good, 3s was never that great on PC GGPO so I think this is the best way to play 3s online right now.

amaradona

Kabuki Klasher
i am still stuck at work so I will be online only in few hours...
My xbl is amaradonajp
I hope the tournament mode is well done!