SF3: Third Strike Online Edition

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
No release date yet, but I'm guessing spring. Or possibly for the Summer of Arcade next year.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I am getting so hyped for this. I'll probably end up getting both versions but hopefully the PS3 version isn't as bad as HDR was. I'm kind of tired of paying for Live but if it can give me a generally lag free 3S then I'll pay for it.

ObeyMyEgo

Kula's Candy
Ps3 , since i like the controllers d-pad better than the 360s pad.

I also have fight sticks for the ps3

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
360....since it's the only console I've got. :emb:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Get ready for me.. I'll be using the PS3 version. Expect a lot of urien.

Bryant

n00b
Get ready for me.. I'll be using the PS3 version. Expect a lot of urien.
I'm not that good at the game, but I do enjoy playing it a lot. I'd love to play online to make me a better player in general. I remember when I played 3S a lot online previously everybody just picks Akuma, Ryu, Ken or Chun-Li. But I'll have to add you guys on my PS3 seeing people play as characters other than those four would be a nice change.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I wish you would just get a 360 already.

yeah, live is worlds better, i don't think i can struggle with psn anymore

i dare say super IV is almost playable on xbl

also, black ops is a complete cluster on that triple

Last edited:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
yeah, live is world's better, i don't think i can struggle with psn anymore

i dare say super IV is almost playable on xbl

also, black ops is a complete cluster on that triple

I wish the free option was as good, but unfortunately thats not the case. I actually prefer the PS3 overall but fighting games on it are a very frustrating endeavor.

I don't know, maybe GGPO will make things better.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I wish the free option was as good, but unfortunately thats not the case. I actually prefer the PS3 overall but fighting games on it are a very frustrating endeavor.

I don't know, maybe GGPO will make things better.

are they finally using ggpo this time?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
everyone is right. I would get it just to play people who wont touch psn. Which is about 80% of the best players.. Shit, even daigo plays on xbl..

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
if i get my 360 fixed then both systems. if not then PS3.

also what's the big fuckin deal about this game other than it's getting online? They are acting as though this game is gonna have some brand new shit in it that's just totally gonna make us happy. Are they planning to make it into an HD Remix? Seth said he didn't wanna spoil the "surprises" but if SSFIV is any kind of indication of surprises then who cares. Just gimme the game and STFU.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
if i get my 360 fixed then both systems. if not then PS3.

also what's the big fuckin deal about this game other than it's getting online? They are acting as though this game is gonna have some brand new shit in it that's just totally gonna make us happy. Are they planning to make it into an HD Remix? Seth said he didn't wanna spoil the "surprises" but if SSFIV is any kind of indication of surprises then who cares. Just gimme the game and STFU.

THIS.

It would be nice if the surprise were including III & W Impact, giving us all three instalments of, erm- THREE.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PS3! Can't wait for this game. I just got Kof 94 and was playing some random people online. I'm getting stoked for some more online fighting. I'm still playing SSF4 though...

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I've been thinking about the "surprises" that they'd possibly put in there. Maybe they're gonna put all of the backgrounds from the other SFIII games in it. I think that'd rock my world.