SF3: Third Strike Online Edition

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Rot was offering name changes, it was my chance to be one with the DJ! Now I'm styling with the Blackness!
You do like ur dark meat....

I was reading some earlier posts in this thread, and god damn did I come off like a complete asshole. I apologize to you Tango. I shouldn't have been so condescending and mouthy over shit.

As long as you perform you can talk any way you plz. Thats the lifestyle of a champ, get used to it....lol

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The Blackness reigns supreme with his Dark Justice Burrito Shuffle!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yo Thurdstrikers! I'm jumping on PSN along with AJ, anyone wants in hit us up, tag on PSN: electricgrave

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
You do like ur dark meat....

As long as you perform you can talk any way you plz. Thats the lifestyle of a champ, get used to it....lol

Nah, I don't agree. Being ahead in something doesn't equate to being a total asshole. I was out of line for sure.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
GGS Hippo!!!

Man we played everything we could, was awesome.

In all honesty I'm just trying to mimic cheaply and erratically what I've seen LWK do, he's the best Urien I've ever played against. The difference between us...he doesn't blink, lol.

We need to set you up with Fightcade Hippo, come on man, let's work on that next time!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Ive been sick for the last week since Texas Showdown. Havent touched a game since then. Im itching for some games and starting to finally feel abit better. You guys jumping on tonight?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm not sure what I have on my plate tonight yet but if I'm free I'm down for some games for sure!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
ill hyu tonight for sure dude to see if your down. Im trying to see whats up with hippo, the new challenger. Wanna take him for a ride

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Its gong down tonight right? Ill probably be able to play for a hour in a half tops. Got alot of stuff i have to do tomorrow

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Fight me damn it!!!! What time this shit going down?

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Sweet Jesus that damn Dark Jaguar is nothing to be fucked with. His fist smashing my face is making me a better player. I want some of that LWK though!!!! Just want to feel the pain from the West Coast legend

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
GGs Hippo, Hugo making strides!

I tried inviting LWK but I think he was on a serious Burnout session. Maybe next time he'll join us.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
missed you guys, hit me up on facebook. I have invite msg's disabled on my ps3

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
AJ beat me like I stole something sweet jesus lol.
I love the abuse !!!!!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
LOL, ggs man, you def need to have a wired connection for third strike. Just weird how 3s was dropping but HDR wasnt.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
possibly, depends on how much time it takes me to mod the case of my Etokki Omni for acouple neutrik jacks, another button and wire up a UFB and MC Cthulhu together. More than likely ill be on tomorrow though

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
GGS to AJ, GGS to LWK...these fakkers need to learn how to blink every once in a while, god damn!!!