snk fighters on 360.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I have FFS, SS2, MOTW, and KOF98. I really only play FFS and SS2, though. GT - Steelbath

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
I have FFS, SS2, MOTW, and KOF98. I really only play FFS and SS2, though. GT - Steelbath

GT Billkwando

I have all those games too plus NGBC and maybe some I forgot about. I think I might have the other UM but I'm not sure. I too prefer FFS and SS2.

I also have Virtual On, not that anyone asked.

Last edited:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
We're on each other's friends list. I don't think we've played anything since KOF12, though. Here's to hoping KOF13 will be playable online

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Just doing a quick check up:

I'm thinking about getting Neo Geo Battle Coliseum. I just want a definitive answer if the filters can be turned off. I can't find a way to do it in the demo. If it's possible in the full version I'll pick up it up. Anybody give me an answer? Thanks.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Just doing a quick check up:

I'm thinking about getting Neo Geo Battle Coliseum. I just want a definitive answer if the filters can be turned off. I can't find a way to do it in the demo. If it's possible in the full version I'll pick up it up. Anybody give me an answer? Thanks.

I can't remember but I'll try to remember to check when I get home from work. It's the first day of my vacation (or will be tomorrow) and I'm finishing my build of a custom Virtual On twin stick, so feel free to send me a message if I don't answer you by, say 9pm.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Thank god. I have no idea why they wouldn't put that in the demo. Now I can get it, even if it's only for local 2p action.

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
Thank god. I have no idea why they wouldn't put that in the demo. Now I can get it, even if it's only for local 2p action.

Glad I could help. :) I pick up most of the SNK games on XBLA, so if you ever need anything checked just ask me. I wish Sky Stage had the Japanese voices as an option. I'd buy that too.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I've been practicing with KoF 2k2 UM lately if anyone wants to play some.

gamertag: skink517

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Glad I could help. :) I pick up most of the SNK games on XBLA, so if you ever need anything checked just ask me. I wish Sky Stage had the Japanese voices as an option. I'd buy that too.

lol, I don't think I'll ever be picking up KOF Sky Stage. However, I did recently pick up NGBC. I don't know, but taking the filter off, the characters still seem....off, I don't know. It's like they aren't pixelated enough. I had this game on PS2 some years back, and don't remember it looking this odd.

Regardless, it's a ton of fun. I hope the netcode is good, as winning 10/25 times is the only achievements I have left to get for the game.

Boredom

Morden's Lackey
Necrobump, because this was the only general SNK fighter thread I could find.

Is anyone on or near the US East Coast (for minimum lag) interested in playing NGBC, KOF UM02, Garou, Samurai Shodown Sen, and/or KOF XIII on Xbox Live? My gamertag will be provided upon request.

I'm particularly interested in NGBC; haven't been able to find a single opponent!

moonwhistle

Tung's Hair Stylist
How is Garou motw for offline play? Is the input lag confined to online?

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
owww the lag on all....

but..

I want to play regardless........so....

IF YOU POSTED IN THIS THREAD YOU ADD ME NOW :::::: FalkenZR

Im ready for 02 ss2 ffs XII XIII etc....

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I create matches in Garou now and then on xbl. Only ran into I other American the whole time. Sometimes the Japanese show up. I consider it the deadest game in the snk collection.

seieienbu

n00b
When it came out, for a week or so you could find plenty of opponents. After the first BlazBlue came out though it was a ghost town.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Well it mostly has to do with the netcode. There is one sided lag on it where one opponent gets all the input lag. The 1st week or so on SRK had a lot of business, but once everyone figured out how shitty the netcode is they let everybody know and found something else to play.

Omerta

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Necrobump.

Anybody grab some SNK games during the big sale and want to try them out online? I snagged Garou if someone wants to try to throwdown...

(First post BTW. Been lurking a short while. I'm too blind or stupid to find the button to add a thread on the introduction forum.)